C H A P T E R: S I X

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

3 weeks later:

.....................

Manik's pov:

After a week its alya and dhruv's engagement and right now they all dragged me out of the apartment and here we are shopping... well it is for them... i am just here standing and looking around... they all are so happy... jeff has also came to india for the engagement... all of them were shopping with each other... everyone was smiling being with their loved ones... i took a deep breath and looked at my monile screen where my life was smiling beautifully

 i took a deep breath and looked at my monile screen where my life was smiling beautifully

An instant smile came to my lips as i looked at her face... my baby looks beautiful... i remember when i clicked this picture....

I was sleeping in the room when the sun rays reached my face making me groan... i opened my eyes and looked at the door of the balcony... the door was opened and the curtains were moved away... i looked at the time it was 9 in the morning... today was sunday so we both were at home... i stood up and walked towards the balcony door... there she sat on the floor while applying the nail color on her foot... i smiled at my jaanu and taking my mobile from the table next to the balcony i wistled and she looked at me with an instant smile coming on her lips... that was the moment I captured the most beautiful person in my mobile as well as in my heart for forever....

After doing so i walked to her and sitting on her back i pulled her sweat shirt down from her right shoulder and let my lips lay there for a moment...

Nandini: manik stop it! Go brush your teeth first!

She said while i laid on the floor and the next thing i did was to pull her over my making her shirk in shock... she laid on my chest and then glared at me... i chuckled and pulling down her nape kissed her moulding her lips in mine... pulling back i creased her face saying

Me: i love you jaanu!

She smiled and hugged me hidding her face in my nape and placed a soft kiss over there making me insane...

Me: jaanu stop! It is really not helping me to be sane!

She giggled before looking at me... i kept looking at her who moved her fongers on my face creasing every bit of it and said slowly yet playfully

Nandini: who is asking you to be sane?

I raised my brows at her who just shrugged her shoulders and stood up... walking to the room she looked at me for one more time and the next thing i saw made my mouth went open... there stood my jaanu pulling out her sweat shirt... then i knew was her giggles filling in the room as we both fell on the bed while i made love to her for the last time before over life took us away from each other...

I still remember her giggles when I touched her ticklish spots... i still remember her moans as she asked more of it.... i still remember her smile which was lingering on her lips...

I kept smiling looking at her remembering our moments when a hand came on my shoulder... i looked above to see jeff saying to me passing me a phone

Jeff: mami is calling you but it was unreachable! Here talk to her!

I nodded and taking the mobile started to talk to mom while jeff went back inside to rohan...

Me: yes mom! Sorry i think the signals were not reaching here inside the shop!
Neyonika: its okay! I was calling you since long so that's why i got worried.

I smiled at her and then telling her to call her after going home i ended the call... as i ended the call a chat got opened... i was about to close the chat but my eyes fell on the contact

Nanhi

I know this name... how can i not know this... nandini hated this name when ever jeff called her that to irritate her... i was so shocked looking at the contact... it is nandini... i can tell it confidently.... i looked at jeff who was smiling at rohan... she know where nandini is? She is talking to her? Why she didn't told me about it?

I lookef back at the mobile and red the msgs

Jeff you said you will send me his pic!
I am telling you i will kill you if you won't call me right now!

Those were the recent msgs which jeff has not replied yet they were seen by her... i moved the chat up and i saw my videos on the chat... either there were my pictures or my videos.... and the msgs were only from her... not a single msg was there from jeff...

.......................

What will happen?
Any guesses?
Let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye