C H A P T E R: E I G H T

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

6 days later

......................

Nandini's pov:

I dailed rohan's number yet again and he picked it up in a second...

Rohan: yr i am finding him, i have seem everywhere but He is not here!
Me: you called dad?
Rohan: yes aunty picked it up but he didn't went there!
Me: have you called his office!
Rohan: nandini everyone is finding him, now end the call i have to go! And stay calm
Me: how can i stay calm rohan, manik is not there since tomorrow night! Can i be calm knowing he is nowhere!

I said out with crying... when rohan spoke the reality which hit me hard like a hammer....

Rohan: now you know what he must be feeling in these 2 years? He is missing since yesterday night and you are going mad over it! Have you thought how he would be feeling not knowing where you disappeared!

And the call ended... i looked at the mobile... he is right... it has been 20 hours since he went somewhere ans no one knew about it.... and i feel like i will kill myself for not knowing it... but rohan i had a reason to do all this! I couldn't face him like this... i just can't...

....................

I woke up with a strong headache... but then i had to go to take the class.... so pushing back my headache i looked at the mobile.... there was no msg or call from jeff and rohan... where are you manik? I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths...

.....................

I smiled at the owner of the NGO as she talked to me when she told me as we went to the music room...

Owner: today another singer came and the kids loved him so much!

I nodded my head and the door got opened... and my mobile beeped at the same time... i read the message from rohan...

Rohan: he is in New York

And i looked up to see a boy sitting on the chair with a guitar... But before i could understand a single thing the voice got filled in the room...

.......................

Writer's pov

Thodi Jagah Dede Mujhe
Tere Paas Kahin Reh Jaaun Main (nandini went still as soon as the voice came to her ears... her eyes stuck on HIM)
Khamoshiyan Teri Sunu
Aur Door Kahin Na Jaaun Main (the kids were silently sitting listening to another amazing piece)
Apni Khushi Deke Main Tujhe
Tere Dard Se Jud Jaaun Main (and finally he turned as nandini's eyes were wide with shock, surprise and what not.... her manik was sitting in front him after 2 year)
Mila Jo Tu Yahan Mujhe
Dilaun Main Yakeen Tujhe
Rahun Hoke Tera Sada
Bas Itna Chaahta Hu Main (he looked at her and moved his head a little.... his eyes locked with hers as he sang telling her the truth)
Hoon Besahara Tere Bina Main
Tu Jo Na Ho Toh Main Bhi Nahi (nandini's eyes started to tear up as he sang looking at her)
Dekhun Tujhe Yaara Jitni Dafa Main
Tujhpe Hai Aata Mujhko Yakeen (finally he stood up while singing and his eyes also started to water)
Sabse Main Juda Hoke Abhi
Teri Rooh Se Jud Jaaun Main (putting the guitar on the side he started to take slow steps still singing out loud to everyone)
Mila Jo Tu Yahan Mujhe
Dilaun Main Yakeen Tujhe
Rahun Hoke Tera Sada
Bas Itna Chaahta Hoon Main (he kept looking at her who was crying looking at him... he was here to her.... she was looking at him in person after 2 years)
Thodi Jagaah Dede Mujhe
Tere Paas Kahin Reh Jaaun Main (he bend down on his knees as he reached her.... telling out to her as slowly as he could)
Khamoshiyan Teri Sunu
Aur Door Kahin Na Jaaun Main (his hand reached her face as she claoed her eyes feeling his touch on her after so long)

......................

Manik's pov

I looked at her face touching her after so long... I don't know what i should say or do... what happened to her? Before i could voice out my thoughts to her the kids there started to clap and this made her open her eyes as she looked at me.... while i moved my hand away from her and taking deep breaths looked at the kids who shouted and clapped making me smile... while my eyes moved to her who was just looking at me with her ever so fake smile....

......................

Nandini's pov

The class ended soon while all i could do was to look at him... how much i craved to see him in real... how much i craved to touch his face... his eyes... him... i was looking at him only when the owner if the NGO came to me while manik was standing three steps away from me...

Owner: nanz should i call the driver to drop you?

Before i could say anything i listened manik...

Manik: ma'am i will take her!

He said while the owner looked at me... i blinked my eyes with a fake smile and soon i was going back with manik....

.....................

Manik sat on the couch in my small apartment... his hands on his face... I didn't spoke a word since i saw him... all i could do was to look at him... the silence in the room was broken by my phone... i saw it was rohan and picked up the call... when manik took it from me and put it on the speaker

Rohan: nandini, where are you? Manik is in New York, cabir got to know about it!

I didn't said a word while manik was just looking at me... and then he ended the call...

....................

Okayyyy!
How was it?
Who is waiting for manan to talk?
What happened to nandini?
What is going on?
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye