C H A P T E R: T H I R T Y

Ignore mistakes if any...
Can Do Comments...

.......................

Nandini's pov

I opened my eyes feeling unusually pain in my legs which made me hiss and in an instant a peaceful presence engulfed me... i opened my eyes fully to witness the ever so handsome face in the whole world... my manik...

I saw him holding my hand kissing it and his eyes shinned as he saw me awake... i smiled at him who came forward and kissed my head making me smile more... i looked at him who touched his forehead with mine and spoke...

Manik: i love you so much jaanu!

I smiled and mumbled in my low voice...

Me: i love you more...

I spoke and at the same time the door got opened... my eyes moved yo the door which was behind manik and i saw mom coming inside with the doctor and rohan was beside them... the doctor passed me a smile moving to the other side and asked...

Doctor: how are you feeing miss?

I looked at him who was looking at my drip and told him...

Me: just a bit pain in my thighs.

He nodded his head at me and spoke...

Doctor: okay can you do what i will say?

I nodded my head and he passing me a smile said...

Doctor: try to move your toes!

He said and the nurse removed the duvet from my feet and i held manik's hand tightly in my grip... i looked at him who blinked his eyes and looked at my toes while i too looked there and taking a breath i tried to make a movement...

But that never happened making tears come to my eyes... i looked at the doctor saying...

Me: why can't i move my toes?

The doctor looked at me so did manik with mom and rohan and then doctor spoke...

Doctor: don't worry, it just your operation took place a few hours ago, we will try it again at night! Don't stress it will be fine! It takes time!

Saying so he passed me a smile and walked out while i looked at my who wiped my tears which came out without my notice...

Me: manik I can't move it!

He just creased my head saying...

Manik: its okay! You will, he said we will do it again!

I just closed my eyes and moved my head to the other side... when i felt his presence to change with another... and i felt a hand on my head and listened...

Neyonika: don't lose hope nandini, for yourself, for him!

I opened my eyes to see mom who wiped my tears and rohan too came in front me saying...

Rohan: you have to be fine for him. You know that more than us that what you mean to him! Seeing you cry he can't be happy! You know that right?

I nodded my head with tears still coming out when mom patted my head and then walked out... rohan blinked his eyes and then said...

Rohan: i will send mukti inside, she was there to see you, and cabir will take manik home for a while, he haven't ate anything from past 10 hours! Or may be more than that!

I just kept looking at the window while rohan walked out and soon mukti came inside and sat with me asking me things....

......................

Manik's pov

I opened the door of the hospital room to see nandini sitting on the bed and mukti was feeding her the soup... as the door opened her eyes moved to me and she passed me her beautiful small smile making my lips to stretch... mukti stood up asking me to sit and then passed me the bowl saying...

Mukti: yeh ab nhi hota mujh sy, damn ahe is behaving like a child! (I can't do this anymore, damn she is behaving like a child!)

I chuckled and looked at nandini who pouted and spoke...

Nandini: its tasteless!

I nodded with a smile while taking a spoon full of soup asking her to drink... she made a puppy face but i eyed her the soup which she ate making a bad face.... i looked at mukti and spoke...

Me: tu ja or rest kr, ab subha a jana! (You go and take rest, come tomorrow morning!)

She looked at nandini and then nodded her head.... after she went away i looked back at nandini who was pulling her blanket from her feet and took my name...

Nandini: manik!

I hmmed cleaning the side of her lip ans she eyed me her toes... i looked down and her toe moved making a smile came on my lips... i looked back at her who spoke cupping my face from on hand...

Nandini: i am doing it manik, i can move it!

I smiled and getting up i kissed her forehead before sitting beside her on the bed and spoke...

Me: i know my jaanu will be all fine sooner!

She smiled at me and held my hand tightly while my eyes moved to her stomach... i kept looking at it until her hand cupped my face making me look at her...

Nandini: manik!

I looked at her for a second before telling her...

Me: he is going to pay for our lose with his life, he will beg it the same way, but won't get it any sooner!

I said with the rage that was building in me since i got to know everything... i could see her getting horrified for a second before she nodded her head at me...

Nandini: he have too!

......................

How was it?
Do let me know!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye