C H A P T E R: F O U R T E E N

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.........................

Manik's pov

I sat on the bed holding her hand in my grip kissing it time to time while my eyes had stuck on her face... my princess.... my jaanu... i smiled as i creased her head who smiled in her sleep snuggling to my hand... after coming back from the engagement ceremony i gave her the medicines and after half hour she was asleep... and me? I am sitting here since 2 hours adoring my baby... I don't want to sleep... i just want to look at her till me heart come back to its ease... i know she will never go away... but my heart is not getting filled with her presence... all he wanna do is to stare at her adoring my baby who bared so many thing in this cruel world....

My eyes turned to the door of the room as the bell rung... coming forward placing a small kiss on her forehead i moved back and standing up went to open the door...

Opening the door i saw my mama standing there with worry in her eyes... i knew she will come... she promised me and she never break her promises... i just kept looking at her with a plain face... I didn't knew what to say or do... i just want my mama embracing my from all the hurt which i felt looking my jaanu in that position...

Mom made me sit on the couch while i looked at her who sat in front me while dad sat beside me on the couch... i could see mom's eyes getting wet... but i was unable to say anything... when finally she spoke calling me...

Neyonika: manik baby! What happened? Mama ko batao! (Tell mama!)

I remembered everything which nandini said to me that day in NewYork... and the next thing happened was my cheeks getting wet... i looked at my mama and spoke out slowly to let her know...

Me: mama jannu!

Mama just wiped my tears and encouraged me to speak which i did after gulping a hard swallow...

Me: mama! my baby is not there mama! We couldn't cherish his presence together! Mama he went away!

And then i cried and cried knowing my mama and dad was there to hold me back! I cried which I couldn't do in front my jaanu... if i will be broken in front her then how will she be fine?

.......................

Neyonika's pov

Baby? My manik was going to be a father? My son's baby?

I looked at manik who was crying with hiccups... Shrikant had wrapped his arms around manik consoling him while i was looking at him... he just closed his eyes that was when i gathered my baby.... my son in my arms as he sat on the floor keeping her head in my lap crying... shrikant stood up from there and went to take water while i cupped manik's face making him look at me...

Me: meri jaan! Be strong baby! For nandini! Plz tell mama what happened? Who told you this? And where is nandini?

I asked him who was still crying softly and pointed his finger towards the door... i looked at the door and then back at him who spoke..

Manik: she is there mama, she was in NewYork! Mama i never have seen her like this! My jaanu is broken mama! Idk what to do! Its all my fault I couldn't save my jaanu and my baby from the world! My baby!

I just hugged him tightly and looked at Shrikant who was standing in front me with a glass of water looking at me with concern....

.......................

Nandini's pov

I opened my eyes feeling an unfamiliar presence near me... it was unfamiliar yet peaceful.... i opened my eyes and the face i saw was of manik's mother... and this made me sit on the bed in a instant... she just smiled and creased my head saying...

Neyonika: its okay! Easy!

I looked at the door to see it was opened and then again looked at aunty after placing my back with the headrest...

Me: aunty ap kab ai? (Aunty when you came?)

She just smiled and spoke...

Neyonika: 3 hours ago!

I just looked at the door and asked...

Me: manik?
Neyonika: he is sleeping outside!

I looked at aunty and nodded... after that i looked down at mu lap fiding with my fingers... when aunty held my hand making me look at her and she spoke...

Neyonika: thank you for coming back to him!

I just kept looking at her who creased my head while i noticed a few tears coming out of her eyes...

....................

Told ya
This one will be an emotional one!
The Reason which is a curiosity of all this happening!
Will be revealed soon!
Do let me know about the update!
Will be waiting for reviews!

#OkThanksBye