B O N U S - P A R T

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be loved by the author...

.......................

Author's pov

Manik: nandini we can do it later!

Nandini: no, i want it tomorrow, do whatever you want, but tomorrow i want that to happen anyhow!

Manik huffed and turned to his back and shrugged his shoulders to his family and their friends who were looking at the dhow from past fifteen minutes...

Nandini: i need more pasta!

Nandini cried out making everyone look at her and the butler ran out of the kitchen with another bowl of pasta and a glass of juice...

Nandini smiled and started to eat it... others kept looking at her everlasting mood swings while manik smiled at her baby girl... he then looked back at everyone and said...

Manik: Tomorrow it is guys, and for now I can't help myself in it!

They all shared a look before running out distributing their works and let manik stay with the mood swinger as only he can handle her for now...

.......................

Nandini was sitting on the bed having her chocolate all decked up in her dress when the door was opened and mukti came inside with the other girls...

Mukti: time to go!

As she said nandini's eyes sparkled and she threw the chocolate on the side and stood up holding jeff's hand... alya gave a touch up to her and soon she walked out with 5 girls beside her...

They reached the lawn and she looked up to see manik standing near the church father... she smiled at him and taking the steps reached to him who immediately gave her his hand... who held it in a second... making her stand infront him he looked at her with a big smile... she was looking so beautiful in her attire he chose for her

And the next few moments passed with the father saying the vows and both of them repeating it behind him

Father: And I announce you Man and Wife, you may kiss the bride...

Manik smiled and leaning forward pecked her lips making her blush.. doing so he moved tp her ear saying...

Manik: i love you jaanu!

While the arena was filled wife applause... but he didn't stopped there and sat on his knees holding her waist and placed a soft kiss on her bump

 but he didn't stopped there and sat on his knees holding her waist and placed a soft kiss on her bump

Manik: Papa loves you too baby!

Nandini smiled as she creased his hair and looked up as she saw their friends hooting and clapping for them....

.......................

Manan came down from the stage and were meeting others when zubin spoke...

Zubin: Its time to cut the cake...

Manan smiked looking at each other but sooner nandini's smile turned into a frown and she clutched manik's hand and her bump tightly as she shouted owing to her labour pain...

Looking at manik immediately held her side when his mother's voice reached his ears...

Neyonika: she is in labour, hospital fast!

And the next minute they knew they were in the cars driving to the hospital...

.......................

Manik: its going to be alright jaanu!

He spoke holding her hand who was laying on the bed waiting for their doctor to come...

Nandini: its paining manik!

She cried out followed by a shout as the doctor to ran to her and checking her everything she spoke...

Doctor: the crown can already be seen nandini, you just have to push hardly when i say...

Nandini nodded with a shout while manik was looking everything not knowing what to say or do... so all he did was to console nandini...

Minutes passed and their ears blessed with a beautiful small crying voice making their eyes move from each other to the front as they saw the doctor smiling holding their happiness in her arms...

Doctor: Congratulations its a girl...

Nandini cried out looking at the baby while manik closed his eyes with tears in them as his lips were stretched into a big smile....

.....................

Walking out of the OT with his precious little girl wrapped in a pink coloured cloth... he looked around at the faces before saying out in a proud voice....

Manik: Our baby girl, our daughter!

And he once again git lost adoring their daughter... while everyone else were around him looking at the baby with a smile... she is going to be a spoiled kid owing to her parents, her grand parents, her uncles, her aunts, being the first baby it was her right to get spoiled by everyone....

.....................

Nandini: she is so beautiful...

She spoke touched her daughter's cheek ever so lightly... after coming to her room she held her daughter close to her with manik sitting beside her on the bed as both if them adored their daughter yet again...

Manik: yes just like her mother, just perfect...

Nandini's eyes moved to him with a smile who pecked her head... just then the door was opebed and everyone came inside holding the wedding cake...

Rohan: i guess my princess also wanted to cut the cake that's why she didn't let you two...

Everyone in the room chuckled and manan held the knife with nandini still holding their daughter and they cut the cake...

Manik made nandini eat the cake saying...

Manik: happy wedding mama!

Nandini smiled back before saying...

Nandini: happy wedding to you too papa!

Both smiled whfn aryaman called them...

Aryaman: Hey new mom dad!

making them looked at him and he clicked a memory of their most beautiful day... the day they got married... the day their daughter came to their worl... the day the become complete in every sense...

........................

Hope you liked it!
Don't forget to Comment!
A final bye from this story!

#OkThanksBye