C H A P T E R: T W E N T Y-S E V E N

Ignore mistakes if any....
Can do Comments....

......................

Nandini's pov

Right now we are sitting in manik's jet after 4 days of our engagement... while my mind was thinking so many things as i looked out of the window... the clouds looked so beautiful... my attention got diverted by manik who held my hand sitting beside me... i looked at him who smiled kissing my palm...

Manik: what are you thinking princess?

I smiled and put my head on his shoulder and spoke looking at no particular point...

Me: Nothing just enjoying the view...

And he was silent... may be he knew that i was lieing.... coz i was thinking... thinking of what made us reach here.... and now i know i have to tell him... everything... that dreadful evening came to my mind as my hand sliped to my abdomen remember the lose of our previous person.... closing my eyes drinking back my tears i looked at manik with a smile and cupping his face with my hand made him pull down and placed my lips on his....

I pecked him lips several times before pulling back and said creasing his bearded chin...

Me: i love you so much manik!

He smiled brightly and buzzed my forehead with a kiss as he said out...

Manik: i love you too Jaanu!

.......................

Manik's pov

I held nandini's hand who was laying on the bed while i sat on the stool beside her... my eyes were on the doctor who was looking at her reports and i could feel my heartbeat to fasten up with every single second.... when finally the doctor looked at up closing the file and spoke...

Doctor: mr.malhotra we have to keep her in here for today and tomorrow evening we will do the operation, but before that let me tell you there will be only 30% chances if her to walk again with this operation! But i would recommend a therapist after the operation looking at her state, if we could do that they there are alot if chances for her to get back on her feet....

I took a breath as calm rush threw my veins... i looked at nandini who was looking at me i smiled and spoke...

Me: we will get through this!

She blinked her eyes and then i looked at the doctor who passed us a smile and spoke...

Doctor: you can get down with the papers until the nurse apply the drip to her...

Saying so he went away.... i looked at her and bending to her I kissed her forehead before pecking her lips.... pulling back i creased her cheek saying...

Me: give me few mins i will be back!

She blinked her eyes as i walked out to get done with the paper works....

.........................

Nandini's pov

I looked at manik who was laying beside me on the bed owing to my stubbornness... i just wanted him to be close to me for a while... he fall sleep in my arms while my sleep was no where to me found... i looked at his face and creased his cheek pecking his forehead as i spoke slowly...

Me: i know i have to tell you everything before this operation takes places! May this was the time which was i all this was holding in my head, i love you manik and i know you will do the same thing i wanna do!

Saying so i again kissed his forehead and looked at the sky keeping my head on his and said...

Me: i wish i would have called you that day instead of msging you, you would have known about your baby!

I closed my eyes knowing how happy i was to tell that to manik but the next evening changed everything and the happiness went away from us...

Today still i imagine the happy face of manik while he held our baby in his arms with the smile that never left...

Opening my eyes i looked at him who snuggled more into my chest making me smile and i creased his hair...

........................

I might give the next update today!
I am not sure thou!
But i am trying to wrap up one story of mine!
And i think this one can happen!
Thou it have a long way!
But i know what to do with this story!
So yes!
Anyways who is up for the next update?
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye