C H A P T E R: T H I R T Y-O N E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Please Do Comments...

.......................

Nandini's pov:

"Welcome Home!"

A loud shout came to me as I entered inisde our home in manik's arms.... at first i got stiffned but then smiled looking at our friends who were standing there welcoming us with a big smile... jeff was holding a cake in her hands while some of them had some flowers while some had ballons... i looked at manik who smiled and pecked my forehead...

He took me towards the couch and made me sit there... just then jeff came and sat on her knees in front me with mukti who had a knife in her hands... i looked at others who smiled and then my eyes went to the cake which had WELCOME written on it...

I smiled and looked at manik who blinked her eyes and then cut the cake making everyone smile... everyone engulfed me with questions... talking to them my eyes went to manik who's smile went away and he glancing at us took his mobile from the dining table and then went away.... i was pulled back by aryaman who showed me something on her mobile...

But my whole attention was on manik... where he went? Without saying anything!

...........................

Manik's pov

I sat on the beach looking at the sun drowning in the sea... I don't know till when i sat here... i was brought out from my thoughts by a phone call... i picked it up without looking at the caller....

Me: hello!
Person: sir i got it!

I heard from the other end and closed my eyes before saying...

Me: mail it to me!

Saying so i ended the call... again i got busy looking at the waves... few seconds later the phone again rang...

Me: now wh...
Nandini: manik!

I stopped listening to her voice... peace ran down my veins as i closed my eyes with a sign... when i listened her...

Nandini: manik kahan ho? Come back! (Manik where are you? Come back!)

I remained silent for a few seconds before i spoke...

Me: coming!

Sitting there for a while more i stood up... dusting my pants i took my jacket and walked back to our apartment... walking on the streets of mumbai with my mind roaming around on only one thing...

.......................

Entering the code i entered inside... i walked inside and dropped my jacket on the dining table as my eyes went to the lounge ans i saw nandini turning her face to me with a smile... i passed her the same small smile and walked to her...

Sitting beside her i kissed the top of her head ans she asked me creasing my cheek...

Nandini: where were you the whole day?

I just looked down to her lap to see our pictures album.... i smiled looking at the pictures... while i could feel her looking at him... i kept looking at the pictures and then moved my gaze back to her...

Me: had your lunch?

She nodded her head before asking....

Nandini: you?

I smiled tucking her hair behind her ear...

Me: i was not feeling hungry!

She just kept her gaze on me while i creased her cheek while asking her questions...

Me: when everyone left?

Saying so i pulled the album to shut it while she told me...

Nandini: 10 mins before i called you!

I picked her up in my arms in bridal style while i spoke...

Me: mujhy pehly call kr lyna tha, yan mujti ko kehna tha to stay back, you stayed alone for almost an hour. (You should have called me earlier, or could have asked mukti to stay back, you were alone for almost an hour!)

Saying so i placed her on the bed and settled the duvet while she spoke...

Nandini: she was saying, but mny mana kiya tha! (She was saying but i asked her to go!)

I nodded and asked her...

Me: wanna change?
Nandini: your shirt!

I smiled and touching her cheek with my two fingers i walked to the closet changing my clothes i took my white shirt and walked back to the room...

Reaching the bed i sat beside nandini's legs and pulled out her clothes before making her wear my shirt...

All the while she was just looking at me... i know why is that... me not talking to her irks her but right now I don't have anything to say... I don't know why for the first time i fell short if words in front her...

I smiled at her and pecked her lips before asking...

Me: want to eat something?
Nandini: dominos?

She asked with a small smile on which i chuckled and nodding my head took her mobile hovering her as it was on the other side of the bed... opening the food delivery app i ordered pizzas and then sat beside her creasing her face...

Me: you fine! Right?
Nandini: perfect!

I kissed her forehead and we sat there with me holding her hand and she telling me things about what she had done and talked with everyone today....

......................

Okay a boring one!
Revenge game to start from the next update!
So this was to be happened update!
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye