C H A P T E R: N I N T E E N

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Manik's pov

I laughed at her who punched on my chest while making a bad face...

Nandini: manik! Krny do na! (Manik let me do this!)

She cribbed like a child making me smile and i spoke...

Me: okay okay!

Saying so i stood beside the stove while she was sitting on the slab making food... well today she wanted to make food for me... ans I couldn't deny that... so here we are... i am passing her the things while she is making the food.... i was teasing her about how she felt shy once when mama called me while i was cooking and she kissed my forehead... damn my jaanu... i chuckled again on which she glared at me... and i bite my lips to stop my smile...

When finally she was down with her food so taking a spoon beside behind her took the curry in the spoon and eyed me to come closer... i walked ahead and she pushed the spoon in my mouth after blowing air on it... tasting it all i did was to kiss her hands saying...

Me: the best as always!

Saying so i winked at her who rolled her eyes and looked at the pan... when the bell rang... i looked at her saying...

Me: let me see!

Saying so i walked to the door and opening it i saw mukti was standing there with aryaman, abhi, rohan and navya... i moved back letting them in... and then walked to nandini who was still on the slab sitting there while they all met nandini who smiled back at them...

After that she looked at me and eyed me herself... i chuckled and picked her up in my arms as i walked to the living room...

Me: wanna have lunch?
Aryaman: we already had it while coming!

I nodded and walking back to the kitchen it took two plates and filling it with rice and curry i walked back to the living area... sitting beside nandini i asked passinb her the plate...

Me: cabir kahan hai? (Where is cabir?)
Navya: uski aunty ko koi kaam tha, so! (His aunt had some work so!)

I nodded at her and rohan asked nandini who was sitting on the single sitter...

Rohan: how was your appointment?

Nandini looked at me and then at him saying...

Nandini: fine, she told us about the operation!

I silently ate my food not wanting to say somethngw when mukti asked her...

Mukti: it is fine! Right? No side effects!

Nandini smiled at her and holding her hand she spoke...

Nandini: no side effects!

Mukti took a deep breath while i stood up and walked to the kitchen... I don't know why but this fear of losing her is not leaving my heart... it hurts more when i think about our baby who left us... keeping my hand on the counter i took a deep breath when a hand came to my shoulder... i looked behind to see rohan standing... he blinked his eyes before hugging me... while i closed my eyes hugged him back... sometime all you need someone who can help you out... and i knew he can help me out with this... because he was the one with cabir who had kept me alive in those two years...

I came after closing the door and sat on the bed beside nandini's legs... who moved forward and hugged me from behind keeing her head on my arm from behind... i smiled and held her hand which was resting to my chest and asked looked at back...

Me: what happened to my jaanu?

She looked up and then rubbed her nose with my back making me chuckle... and then i sat facing her holding her hands.... she looked at me with so much love and it eventually made me smile more...

Me: you want something?

She just nodded in no and kept her head on my heart...i felt it weird but then hugged her back... but then nandini pulled back asking me...

Nandini: can you give me something?
Me: my whole life is your jaanu!

I said with a smile who smiled back and then looking at our hands where were entwined spoke...

Nandini: make love to me manik, make me alive yet again, remove this fear which is in me! Please!

.......................

Writer's pov

Her eyes shinned with tears making him forget his breath... he just cupped her face and kissed her forehead who let out her tears in front him... the fear of death was killing her inside... she knew her body was giving up slowly by not making the blood... and now all she wanted was manik loving her making her feel the live they had for each other....

Manik looked at her for a few seconds.... both of them were having the same fear of losing each other and they needed each other than anyone else in the world.... and they knew only their love could heal them...

........................

Sorry! No manan romance!
Okay so!
In the next one!
Paka promise!
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye