C H A P T E R: T H I R T Y-T H R E E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Please Do Comment!!!

.......................

A week later:

Early Morning:

......................

Manik's pov

I laughed at nandini who was making all sort of faces to make me stop from making her do the exercise...

Nandini: manik please na, i am tired!

I raised my brows at her who pouted and i placed her leg back on the floor before getting up in front her... she passed me a smile after showing me her arms asking me to pull her in my arms... i nodded in disbelief and picked her up ans walked in the room from the balcony...

Making her sit on the bed i moved back a bit when her hand came to my coller pulling me to her... i looked at her grip and then at her asking...

Me: weren't you tired just a few moments ago?

She nodded in no wrapping her arms afound me neck and pushed herself down to lay... and now i was hovering her with my hands on either side on her body...

Me: if you aren't tired then we should go back to exercise! No?

I asked playfully and in return she smirked making me frown... then her next words made me surprised...

Nandini: sure i would love to but not that exercise, the one which is only limited between us!

I looked at her with shocked face and she giggled before pecking my lips.... i looked at her playfully before moving my hands to her waist tickling her...

Nandini: manik no, stop, hahahaha, manik, hahahaha stop!

She laughed making me laugh with her and soon i fell beside her looking at those eyes which made me smitten to her... a smile came to my lips as i moved forward and took her lips in mine for a long yet slow kiss.... which led us to the exercise which she was wanting to do....

.......................

Throwing the towel on the end on the bed i looked at nandini sleeping peacefully... i smiled at her and moving closer covered her properly with the duvet and she smiled in sleep...

Kissing her forehead i closed the curtains and turning on the Air Conditioner i walked out if the room.... coming out i sat on the computer table's chair looking at the wall which was presenting the plannof his death....

I was thinking so many things when the bell rang making me turn my face to look at the walk way... i moved the black cover over the papers pasted on the wall and then walked to open the door...

Rohan: hey!
Me: hi!

I greeted rohan and then we entered inside... i walked to the kitchen to make something when he sat on the high chair...

Rohan: he is coming back day after tomorrow...

He spoke making me look at him... i nodded my head cutting the chicken for the rice... on which he asked...

Rohan: are you sure you are doing this all alone? I am there! you know that right?

I blinked my eyes at him before saying...

Me: i know, but I wanna do that alone, you just have to be with her just like you are since 2 years.

He passed me a small smile before saying...

Rohan: i am there for both of you always...

I smiled and then again started to making the rice when he asked...

Rohan: by the way nandini hai kahan?
Me: soi hui hai, yeh bana ky uthaoun ga usko ab! (She is fast asleep, will woke her up after making this!)
Rohan: oh!

He said and we got into a not so random conversation.....

......................

Nandini's pov

I sat on the bed with a book in my hand while i was looking at manik who was standing in the living room... i was looking at his angry, frustrated, worried face owing to the door which was open... finally the call ended and his eyes landed on me i smiled ans motioned him to come...

He came inside and sat beside me holidng my hand...

Manik: what happened to my jaanu?

I nodded in no with a smile and then asked him...

Me: when will i be able to walk?

I creased my hand before placing a kiss on my palm and spoke...

Manik: sooner, just continue with your exercise and then my baby will be running here and there to trouble me!

He laughed at the end making me chuckle... i then creased his jaw saying...

Me: make him regret his living but don't let a scratch come to my love, I won't allow that to happen!

He just nodded silently making me place a kiss on his cheek...

Just a day more Harshad then you will be begging for your DEATH!

........................

What should happen with him?
Give me more and more ideas to it!
A few chapters to go!

#OkThanksBye