C H A P T E R: F I F T E E N

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Nandini's pov

I opened my eyes feeling that peaceful presence around me and looked ahead to see my manik laying down in front me he smiled before saying

Manik: hey Jaanu!

I smiled and coming close to him hugged him keeping my head on his chest... and he just wrapped his arms around me kissing my head... after a min i spoke creased his heart over his shirt...

Me: aunty and dad?
Manik: they went a few mins ago!

He told me while i just snuggled to him close my eyes... only i know how much i craved this thing... but i was scared... scared to see his reaction... scared to see the rage which he will get after knowing the whole thing... I don't want to lose him... i closed my eyes tightly hugging him....

After a few minutes manik pulled back and creased my face saying

Manik: come lets get fresh then we will have our lunch!

I smiled at him who stood up and i opened my arms to him who smiled and picked me up... he walked to the washroom and put me on the slab... manik passed me the tooth brush which i took it and started to brush my teeth while my eyes kept moving to him who was preparing the bath tub for me... i washed my face and then looked at him who stood in front me smiling...

A smile came to my lips while i held the hem of my shirt and pulled it up from my head and threw it in the wash basket... after that i saw manik coming to me and he pushed my hair at the back while i kept looking at him with my hands laying in my lap... his eyes moved to my shoulder as i felt his hand moving to the straps and then pulled it down... in the next few moments his lips touched my shoulders and i took a long deep breath feeling the same sensation after 2 long years... while my arms went to his neck holding him close...

I felt him giving a trail of kisses from my shoulder to neck... then to my chest... giving a last kiss on my chest manik moved back while i opened my eyes and my hands resting on his chest... and then i felt his long fingers moving to my breast as he pulled out my inners....

I could feel my heart beating fastly as his fingers did magic to my body... creasing it with love and care.... i could see love screaming in his eyes while made me held his shoulders and i slowly sliped down from the slab to his feet as i felt his hand hurriedly caging my waist not making me fall... moving my head up i smiled at manik and then pulled his head down to join our lips... while kissing him i could feel his hands opening my trousers and then he pulled me up in his arms...

Breaking the kiss i tok long breaths as manik walked to the bath tub and made me lay inside it... he sat on thr floor outside the tub and creased my hair with a big smile... i smiled and held his hand and eyed him to come in the tub... he smiled before blinking his eyes and the the next few seconds took him to get out of his clothes and enter the tub...

Sitting behind me he pulled me to his chest with his legs on my either sides... i pushed back my head to his shoulder who kissed the side of my head making me smile... holding his hands i started to play with his fingers with a smile....

Moments passed with the silence when manik spoke out after holding my waist with his ine hand...

Manik: jaanu!
Me: hmm?
Manik: want to go to the doctor?

I looked on the side to see his face... he hand kept his head on the bath tub while his eyes were closed... and i turned to the sides still sitting in between his legs and after facing him i put my one hand on his chest and the other behind his back.... while his both hands went to my waist... 

Me: you want me to go?

And on this he opened his eyes and turned his face to look at me...

Manik: its not about me jaanh! Its about you!

He said ever so calmly while i just hmmed looking no where...

Manik: if you don't wanna go we will not!
Me: i want to manik!

Saying so i looked at him who too looked at me and i spoke to his creasing his not so grown beard...

Me: i want to because i wanna walk again, i wanna walk with you on your every step, i was to run back to you when you come home.

He smiled before kissing my head making me smile... but again a fear engulfed me... and i looked at him keeping my hand on his chest asking him....

Me: but what if i could never be able to walk again?
Manik: you will, my jaanu wants it then it will happen for sure, and i will make sure of if! So don't stress this small mind of yours, just trust me!
Me: i do! I love you and i trust you!

And then both of us smiled looking at each other...

......................

Long time!
Well the response i get makes me feel not to write a single word!
So yes i was like that!
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye