C H A P T E R: T H I R T Y-N I N E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comment if you like it...

......................

Last Chapter

......................

Manik's pov

I stepped back after looking at the fire in front my eyes... the two men stood beside me as the fire started to turn into aches....

I looked up at the sky and saw the sky full of black clouds.... its going to rain... i closed my eyes before moving from there... i sat in the car and looked at my mobile... there was a message from mama...

Neyonika: come home on weekend, we miss you baby!

I smiled and sending an okay i started the car to go home... home where my jaanu is... where my nandini is waiting for me...

I opened the door of our little paradise and I couldn't listen a single voice... cabir and navya didn't come? I frowned and walking inside placed my things on the dining table... my eyes went to the couch and she is not there... my frowns became thicker as i called her out...

Me: Jaanu!

Saying so i walked towards the room and opened the door... looking inside i was about to call her out once again but i listened her voice...

Nandini: manik im in balcony!

I took a breath of relief and then walked towards the balcony... standing at the door i saw her sitting on the swing and as her eyes lifted to me a smile appeared on her lips... i smiled a bit and walked towards her... sitting on the floor in front her i placed my head on her lap...

In an instant her fingers got intertwined with my hair... i sighed on which her voice reached my ears...

Nandini: what is troubling you manik?

I looked at her still keeping my head on her lap...

Me: i let him go, but he killed himself!

She got stilled for a second before bending and kissing my forehead making me close my eyes...

Nandini: manik it was his choice, you let him free but he wanted that! Don't take it on your heart, maybe he knew what he deserved. May be that was how he had to die, you are not at fault, we wanted to take revenge but we couldn't because we are not like him you can kill someone. You set him free that is what i am proud of you!

I felt peace going through my vains... she creased my yet again and spoke..

Nandini: go take a shower and change!

I nodded and stood up... i was about to pick her up but she nodded in no saying...

Nandini: i wanna sit here, you go!

I kissed her forehead and walked inside... coming to the washroom i pulled out my clothes and threw it away in the wash bin and turning on the shower i stood under it closing my eyes keeping my hands on the wall...

The water flow down to my body i took a deep breath but it got stuck in my throat as i felt two arms coming to my chest and a a pair of lips kissed my back making me breath heavenly...

But a few moments later my mind worked and i turned around holding her arms in my hands... i looked at her who was standing there all drenched wearing just a single white shirt of mine... i looked down at her legs... my lips moved but no words came out of my mouth...

.......................

Nandini's pov

My hands slided from his chests to his face and cupping it i took a step forward touching our drenched bodies even more ans leaning to his ear i spoke...

Me: Your Love Healed Me Manik!

Moving back i looked at her as his lips were slowly stretching into a smile and his eyes got some tears which got mixed with the water....

I smiled and leaning to him placed my lips on his and both our eyes got closed as we leaning more into each other as our lips got mingled... his hands moved to my body creasing it... and i gripped his hair in my hands... a moun left my mouth making him take the lead and he tasted every bit of the insides of my mouth... my grip on his neck got tighter and he got the clue and slowly he moved back holding me close to him....

Me: I Love you so freaking much Nandini Murthy!

I smiled keeping my head on his chest... moving my eyes up i looked at him who in the next second picked me up in his arms...

He made me lay on the bed and hovered me but that never happened as i flipped us around... sitting on his tummy i bend to his face kissing his forehead followed by his lips and then his neck... placing a trail of kissed i sat up...

His eyes went open while i started to unbutton the shirt which was looking like the second skin on me... throwing it away i smiled at him... his hands reached my waist pulled me on him... reaching his face i touched his check and the jaw line while he asked me...

Manik: when did this happened?

I smiled as I continued to crease him and spoke...

Me: three days ago, i wanted to go you a surprise, but seeing you all dull I couldn't wait any longer!

He smiled and pecked my lips and spoke while moving his hand to my hair...

Manik: this is the best way to give me the surprise!

Saying so he eyed our position on which i rolled my eyes and he laughed out... and in the next second i was again under him...

Manik: i am going to love you like never before!

I smirked at him and said moving my hands downwards on his back...

Me: looking forward to see it!

Both of us smiled before he started to shower us with all his love... he didn't left any spot if my body without a kiss... and all i did was to moan and groan under him....

Loving me with all he had...manik moved up to my face and creased my face saying...

Manik: we are going to have our family sooner!

And he winked at me before making me yell his name as a moan as he once again claimed me with his love...

And then all he knew was me moaning as he saying all the sweet and loveable things to me making me laugh in between...

I love him so much, when i came here to mumbai I didn't knew i will find someone who will love me like this, i didn't knew i will be an insane person who will be in love....

He is My Manik!

My World!

My Life!

My Entire Universe!

I Love you So Much Manik Malhotra

.........................

Last chapter it is!
Next will be an epilogue!
And the story is ending tomorrow!
Do let me know about how you felt all through!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye