Gone: Part 3

"Hello-baby...-where, you,-"

"Jackson." I gasped in horror as the audio started to cut out. "Jackson please hurry." I pleaded. The commotion outside the restroom door was starting to get louder.

"I-it's o-okay...I'm-I'm comi-" And then the phone disconnected.

I cursed under my breath. Either this woman had bad data or we were further from the city than I expected. I sniffled, wiping my snotty nose. I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't talk to him clear enough, but at least I got to hear his voice one last time.

"I know you're in there Gabi!" The door shook as the pounding continued repeatedly. "She needs to go to the hospital. She's with a child." I stepped closer towards the door with my fists tightened at my side. He better not say it. He better not. "Yes, it's my baby."

He said it! My nostrils flared as I gripped the door handle flinging the door open. Everyone from the outside stood there, staring at me in awe and caution, but my eyes were only zeroed on him. "Your baby?" I spat questionably.

He narrowed his eyes at me, before gritting through his teeth. "Yes, my baby. I don't know why you still refuse to accept it." His back was towards the group of people, so they couldn't see the threatening glare he was giving me. "Now, we need to leave. Right now." He tried to look as menacing as possible, but I could still see the nervous shift in his eyes when his gaze darted back and forth from the older lady who lent me her phone.  "Now, Gabi."

I smiled bitterly, folding my arms, stepping closer to the older woman. Possibly by instinct, she laid a protective hand on my shoulder and from that small gesture, I felt safer. "No." His eyes turned into slits and I smirked. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm tired from the car ride. I want to rest." I state, making up a lie in order for me to stay there.

Anthony grinds his teeth. "You could give birth any minute now."

I scoffed with a small smile. "I'm only 5 months pregnant. Shouldn't you know that?"

He chuckles as everyone gasps around us, staring him down. "I forgot," Anthony says with an embarrassed look, but behind that act was rage.

I didn't want to go with him or anywhere near him, but I talked to Jackson. I heard his voice, he heard mine. He would find me. Sooner or later.

-----------

*Jackson's POV*

"Fuck!" My phone meets the wall with a sharp thud, before clattering to the floor in pieces. I huff out a loud breath. "Hand me your phone," I grunted.

"So you can throw it against the wall, too? Hell no!" BamBam screeched, inching further away from me.

Jinyoung rolls his eyes before bending down to pick up the pieces. "You being angry isn't helping the situation. At least you heard her voice, we know she's alright and all we have to do is let the police find her."

"The police won't do shit." I spat, pulling at the ends of my hair. "They don't care. A bunch of useless pigs."

"Well do you know anyone that can track her location? Do you have a security team hiding out someone? Or a friend from the FBI?" He asked sarcastically.

BamBam steps up with a large smirk. "That's what I'm here for, gentlemen."

Mark and Jinyoung stare at him wordlessly for what seems like minutes before turning to me with looks of disbelief. "That's why he's here? He's the tracker?" Mark mumbles, unconvinced.

"Who would you suggest? Her mom?" I retorted raising a brow. Mark shrank back with tinted cheeks, avoiding eye contact. I sighed. I shouldn't have gone there, but I knew what I was doing, even if it involved shithead BamBam. "I get what you guys are thinking, but he actually, surprisingly even, does know how to track someone's location, really well."