Boy? Girl?

I didn't intend for anything to happen; didn't expect to trigger him.

I didn't know the dress my mom bought for me as a gift of forgiveness would make my nonexistent ass so fat or my breasts so full or give me curves. I just tried it on to try it on.

I didn't know that only after a few minutes of wearing it, I would be bent over the couch having my soul fucked out of me. I wasn't complaining but maybe a warning would've been nice.

"God, I missed this tight pussy!" Jackson groaned, his hands roaming down my back and gripping my hips. "Fuck!" He buries his face into the crook of my neck. A broken gasp leaves my lips, almost choking on my own moan. "Fuck that dick, my pretty girl."

I vigorously rock my hips against him, the sound of bare ass meeting his hips. My walls flutter as my orgasm starts washing over me, repeating his name over and over until the coil in my belly snaps. Jackson's grip tightens, thrusting into me until he growls and stills. "mmm..." A whimper leaves me as he slowly pulls out and I slump against the couch.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" He said through pants.

I swallowed, shaking my head. "No..." I breathed out. Turning to look over my shoulder, I watch him return with a wet towel. "Does it matter?"

He chuckles, cleaning me up. "Not really." His eyes met mine with seriousness. "From now on when we're mad at each other, can we just have angry sex? This whole two weeks of jerking myself off was painful."

I scoffed, letting him help me up. "You don't think I was in pain? My hormones were everywhere." He fell quiet for a few minutes and I glanced over to see him staring at me quietly. "What? Is there cum on my face?"

Jackson snorts, smirking. "No...I-" He pauses, contemplating his next words. "Move in with me."

I blinked, my brows furrowing at the demand. "Move in with you?" It made sense for him to bring something up like that; we were having a kid together, but I never thought too much about it. "Move in with you?" I repeated.

"Don't think too much about it, Gabi. Just say yes."

"Jackson, I can't just move in with you."

"Why the hell not?" He asked, momentarily irritated.

I frowned. "What about Mei and Tony? That would be weird."

"We wouldn't be living with them, baby. I planned on leaving that penthouse anyways. We'll get our own place. A house. For our kids." He said, his eyes sparkling with hope. I wanted that too, so badly, but there always had to be something wrong in my mind. "What?" He notices the frown that was still on my face. "What's wrong? Don't you want to do this together? We can just move into another apartment if you want; your year here is almost up."

I bit the inside of my cheek, looking around the space we were in. I had a thought. A thought I had been thinking about for the longest time, but never had the courage to bring it up to my family and friends. And I never needed to, because the thought would be brought up deep into the future, but now the future was here, and that thought had to be said.

"I don't want to raise my kids here."

It was Jackson's turn to look confused. "Here? Where's here? California? We can move to a different state if you want. It'll take me a while to settle in, but I can make it happen." He shrugs.

I smiled, my heart warming at the fact that he was so willing to move to a completely different place if that's what I wanted. And that's why I had to bring it up. "Not just California. Out of America."

He stared at me stunned for a few seconds, trying to process what I said. "Out of America?" I nodded. "But Gabi, you have family and friends here, why would-"