Confession

"Handcuffs?"

I stood there with the handcuffs hanging from my finger. The look of shock was written all over my face, and with Jackson's nervous laughing, the situation was getting more awkward.

"And why do you have these? Plus those?" I gestured towards the closet behind me filled with other...strange objects. My mind raced. Yes I was inexperienced, but I had read erotic adult books like everyone else, and I most definitely did watch Fifty Shades of Grey. "Oh my god. Please don't tell me you're into BDSM?"

"What?! No!" He sputtered out, grabbing the handcuffs from me. "It's not what it looks like and it's really not like that at all."

"Then what is this?" Oh god. Did he use this on other girls that came here to hook up with him? I don't think I was suppose to find this. "You know what? Forget I asked. I don't want to know." I walked briskly passed him and out of the closet.

What the hell was I suppose to do now? Of course this didn't change how I felt about him at all, but I had so many questions. Ever since Eve introduced me to the K-pop world, she and other fans always made it seem like K-pop idols were these innocent human beings. I didn't quite believe that, because after all, they still were normal human beings that had flaws and did things and I knew better than that, but I didn't expect this. No. I did expect this. I just didn't expect for me to be the one to find that out.

He did say he just recently had renovations done, right? So that means it wasn't always there. Or maybe it was? These renovations were done before I even showed up, so they weren't placed there for me to find.

I mentally and physically smacked my head. Of course they weren't there for you, idiot. I let out a huff. Alright. Let's just calm done. It's fine. Everything's fine. I wasn't caught by BamBam and I didn't just find a closet full of weird looking sexual toys. Everything is great.

"Gabriella."

"Ahh!" I screamed, startled by Mei's appearance. I brought a hand to my chest, forcing myself to calm down. Everything's fine. Everything is great.

"Oh! I'm so sorry dear." She giggled innocently, fixing her glasses. "Would you mind helping me fix up dinner?"

Help her? Wasn't that her job? I shrugged sheepishly, not bothering to question it and quietly followed after her.

*Jackson's POV*

She's freaked out. Beyond freaked out.

This isn't how it was meant to go. She wasn't suppose to find out this way.

I grabbed my hair, frustratingly pulling at my roots. I had everything planned out. I would take things slow with her. Eventually, things would get serious. I wouldn't force her to do anything, but when the time came when she made the decision, I would tell her about it. If she felt uncomfortable with it, then that's that, but if she was curious to try things out...yay me!

It's not like I had anywhere else to hide them; that secret closet was the only place that I felt safe keeping them without Mei or anyone else finding them. I should've thought about that, before shoving Gabi in there.

*Bzzzzz* I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. "Please don't be him. Please don't be him. Please! Don't be him..." I pleaded. Hesitantly, I pulled out the phone and brought it to my view. Damn it! "God, why have you forsaken me?" I muttered, feeling more heartbroken then before. I decided to let it ring three more times before picking it up. "Hi! This is Jackson! If you hear this voice mail, I'm not home right now. But feel free to leave a message! Beep-"

"Jackson. I know you are there, so don't you dare hang up."

I stayed silent, keeping the phone at arm's length to not give myself away by my heavy breathing.