My Girl

MATURE CONTENT

*Jackson's POV*

"By the way, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? You didn't do anything?" Gabi stopped in her spot.

I smirked slightly. "It's a preemptive apology. I can guarantee it'll come in handy later." I continued walking past her towards the restaurant. When I didn't hear her footsteps, I turned around and faced her. "Come on, princess. Don't think too much into it.'

"How could I not?" She said with snark.

Chuckling, I walked over and grabbed her hand, tugging her forward. "I was kidding." But I wasn't. She didn't know what I had planned for her tonight. I had originally agreed to get her home before one in the morning, but there was no way that was going to happen. I might as well apologize now, whether she knew what I meant or not.

Gabi huffed, trudging after me. "You're impossible."

I laughed as we stepped into the restaurant. From beside me, I heard Gabi gasp. I eyed her from the corner of my eye. "You good?"

"Why didn't you tell me we were coming to such an expensive restaurant?" She hissed at me as the waiter lead us to a booth in the corner of the place. "I feel so out of place." She winced, noticing people glancing at us as we passed.

Taking in her appearance, a small smile played on my lips. Her hair was up in a messy bun, held up by a scrunchie that looked like it was holding on to it's life. She wore only a forest green cardigan, black jeans with a belt, and a pair of black converse. I didn't blame her, you couldn't tell she was a teacher for a kindergarten class, more like a high school student that spent her time reading books for fun.

Looking down at my formal clothes, I shrugged, sliding into the booth. "You're not under dressed. They're just over dressed." I reassured, looking over the people in the restaurant with her.

"I feel like I'll go blind from seeing so many  Gucci belts in one place."

"Relax." I draw closer to her in the booth, our shoulders touching, and my hand running carefully up and down her jean clad thigh. Her body jolts up at my touch, but soon enough she relaxes and lets out a sigh. My other hand grabs the menus and I lay them in front of her. As she looks through the menu, I watch in amusement as her eyes gradually widen.

"A plate of spaghetti costs $55?!" She whispered viciously.

"It's a bowl and it's pretty big." I said casually.

She turned her bewildered eyes to me and shakes her head. "Hell no. I think I'll stick with a small salad. I can't afford that." She mumbled.

"Who said you were paying?" Gabi looks like she's about to argue, but I stop her before she can utter a word. "I brought you here. To a luxury restaurant. Did you really think I was going to let you pay?" It was my turn to be bewildered.

"Well...I-" She stuttered. "You always pay everything for me. I'm capable of buying things myself." She says quietly.

I put a finger under her chin, tilting her head up slightly. "Baby, I don't make money just for myself. If I want to spoil you, then I'm gonna fucking spoil you." I growled under my breath and my grip on her thigh tightened.

Her breath hitched as she shuddered. Gulping, she nodded quickly. "Okay."

"Good." I smiled triumphantly. "Now, you're going to get the spaghetti, aren't you?" I looked down at my own menu.

"Y-yes sir." My head whipped up and I saw her surprised state. Guess I wasn't the only one shocked.

My pants tightened, but my smirk also grew. "Good girl."