Exposed: Part 3

"I'm sorry."

I sighed. "Jackson, you already said sorry."

"No, not that. I'm sorry, because...because, I know you're not experienced, and I just feel like...I've been pressuring you. You know what I mean? Like I've only known you for more than a week, but I feel comfortable and close to you. I just don't know how you feel about that. Sometimes I wonder if you see me as some horny little boy every time I breathe down your neck. Let's be honest. I haven't been from your side since we met."

"I mean, I guess you are kind of clingy." I joked, snickering as I watched the offended look appear on Jackson's face. "Kidding. Yeah, I will admit that things are moving fast and that article just made things public to the world, but I just have to deal with it. If I felt like you were pressuring me, trust me, I would let you know." I watched as he pulled away from me, his bare back facing me. It took me a few seconds to realize that I was drooling. I cringed, quickly wiping the corner of my mouth.

He sat up onto the edge of the end, seeming not quite convinced. "Are you sure?" Running a hand through his hair, he turned back to look at me, catching me still staring. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." He smirked.

"Shut up." A flush of heat spread across my cheeks. I lifted my hands up, covering my cheeks and eyes because I felt so flustered. Feeling the bed dip down, I could sense Jackson leaning towards me, before gently moving my hands away, bringing them to his lips to kiss my knuckles.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't hide from me." He chuckled, cupping my warm cheeks. "You're so adorable."

I grumbled as I let him torture my cheeks with pinches. Eventually, I swatted his hands away, getting up onto my feet. I was making my way to the door when I heard a familiar voice and a knock on the door.

"Hey Jackson! You in there?"

My head snaps around to meet Jackson's panicked gaze.

Shit.

*Jackson's POV*

I grabbed Gabi's wrist, quickly dragging and shoving her into the closet. "Hey!" She angrily whispered.

"Would you rather be under the bed? Because I can do that." Glaring at me, she made her way into the closet. "Now, stay in here until I let you out." I placed a quick kiss to her lips, before shutting the closet door. I sighed heavily, walking towards the noise. Disheveling my hair and clothes to make it look like I was asleep only a matter of minutes ago, I reluctantly pulled the door open.

"Yo Jackson!" He barged right into my room, clapping a hand to my back. I jump back in surprise to see Mark following in after him. "Were you asleep, man? Sorry about that." I nodded, relieved that he easily fell for it, but then again it wasn't really hard to ever trick him.

"What are you guys doing here?" I questioned, focusing my attention on BamBam. I knew that if I took my eyes off of him once, he would find Gabi in a few seconds. "Shouldn't you guys be at home?"

As I predicted, he mindlessly walked around the room, touching things without permission. As per usual. "Come on man. I can't stay in that house anymore. I bored as hell! I feel like my soul has been sucked out of my body!" He exaggeratedly threw himself onto the bed beside Mark. Mark only smiled and quietly nodded. I squinted my eyes at them, fully knowing why they were here. There was no way they didn't see that article. It was everywhere in a matter of seconds. 

Before everything had gone to shit, we all decided to fly to LA for our break, mostly because Mark wanted to see his family and to be there to celebrate his sister's birthday. But LA in general seemed like a good place to spend our time, so the rest of us didn't mind. Since I came down to LA often for interviews, I decided it would be best to rent a place to make things easier for me; everyone else voluntarily decided to book hotel rooms with our manager.