• Time Will Teach You Things •

Short Story : Sarah

Once there was a girl named Sarah. Her smile could light up anyone's day. Always cheerful and bubbly , the girl had a sparkle in her eyes whose shine was unmatchable even by the sunshine. Her personality could even lighten up the ones who were sad and gloomy.

Time passed by and Sarah grew up. She loved this world, all the living beings here as well as the non living things. She used to love all the animals and was kind to everyone she met. But little did she know, that the love was one sided. She  worked really hard just to prove that she belonged here. But they loathed her to the core for reasons no one can ever understand.

Sometimes she would wonder,  what did she do to deserve this much hate? But she could find no answers to this question. Her smile was starting to turn fake with their words.

Then one day, she heard a voice when she was sleeping. It was a dream, yes but felt too realistic. And after that one night, she stopped looking for the answers , stopped trying to fit in . For now, she understood that her destiny is among the stars, because that's what the voice had said.

Hello everyone, Here we are back with a short tale. 

Its true that, sometimes time will teach you things and sometimes it is better to leave things as they are. 

Do you wish to talk to someone and rant out? Our dms are always open to you.

Thank you, hope it helped you.

- Teen Fix