• Losing Of Passion •

Losing of Passion

Losing of Passion

~Devika

Introduction -  Passion  "A willingness to suffer for what you love " It describe an activity, goal or cause that I care about so much that I am willing to suffer for it.

"Losing of Passion " it already describe in itself. When A goal , activity you love so much to do but now you are unable to do feeling anxiety or depressed in doing that is loading of passion.

Passion is what define us the thing when we do we feel good , we truly lives in that activity and when we loses interest in it it came out as a set of panic , deep depression or anxiety and at the thought of of no longer be able to doing that thing once defined you.

If I add more to it then there are lots of reasons of why we lost interest in our passion.

~ Routine can lead to a boredom after a while .
~ If your passion is to routine then maybe you put have your creativity on the Shelf.

Here is another reason why we are losing interest in passion is people asking us or sometimes we ask ourselves what you do , is why you doing,  these questions raised a loss of interest in passion.

Conclusion - There are some mental Aids we can do to regain our interest.

Stop overthinking it.

Connect with your values.

Block off one day of your week for passion work.

Ditch the negatives.

Reach out to help someone else.

Don’t be afraid of your gut feeling. When something no longer brings you the joy it once did, it’s often the soul’s way of saying “It is time to take a break.

Thankyou for reading !
Hope it was helpful
Teen fix!

Thankyou for reading !Hope it was helpful Teen fix!