• Meeting a Long Lost Friend •

Naina was sitting on a attached sofa near window. The sky was in dust Orange, pinkish colour and cool breeze was coming from window.

Naina put some hair strings behind her ear lob she have soft smile playing on her face.

Today naina met somebody who she least expexted to meet.

Currently Naina is in Italy, City of Venice.

Tired of her daily life Naina want a break so she went on a World tour. The beauty of lakes and the Grand Canal thorough fair is really how people say breath taking.

Having fun when she was traveling Italy she meet somebody unexpected.

Her old school classmates the person she never noticed until last days of schools and became friends which she never expected.

Ofcourse she was avarage girl who was basically invisible kid and he popular boy. Nobody would have thought friendship worked out between them, but that's how life is always turning the unexpected things and amazing us.

And specially unexpected friendship.

The suprise was surely written on naina face as he approached her first she is suprised because seeing him all of sudden after 12th grade. Secondly does he remember her? How?

Like he have infinite no's of friends so she never expected Kabir to remember their last days of friendship but

The day was well spent between these two old friends remembering School life and current updates and while saying good bye was hard but one tight hug they departures without any words.

Surprisingly they didn't exchange phone numbers as cliche this sounds

They want live on destiny just like how they meet today.

Taking deep breath naina got up from the sofa taking a mug gifted by Kabir on her birthday in school days she made way towards her kitchen, a small guest house she rented here.

Tomorrow she is leaving from Italy back to India her vacation really ended on great note.

Metting an old friend after long bring a strange peace inside us.

Tale credits : cottage_fireflies