° Race Of Ranks °

“ A question raise on mostly Every Mind . Is the Rank Important for our life and our Future "

Ranks , marks became a part of every life. Everyone wants to score good marks. Everyone wants to win in the race of ranks. Everyone wants to Achieve highest peak but many of them don't want to do hardwork. Some of them do corruption like giving and taking money , some of them steals exam , some of them do cheating. In all these many of the hardworker lose. Many of them decided to end there life . Why ? Because they did so much hardwork but they don't get good marks. Don't run for your marks. You give your 100% and someday you will surely Achieve success. Suicide is not a thing to do if you lose in race of Ranks.

According to me good marks is not necessary . Important is our skills , what can we do , what can our body do , in what things we are good and best. Marks is just a number and Kind of judgement. You all know world is only know to judge they don't see our hardwork. They don't know how much hardwork we did.

Now let's ask from some students. What are there thinking about race of Ranks.

1) “ it's a madness , the person will bring the number according to there ability of work.  ”

2) “ Me and my friends have competition of this ranks But that's a fun thing but in reality These ranks and marks doesn't matter . Experience and knowledge is what matters the most Because in life marks doesn't help, experience does. "

3) " Marks to cheating se full aa skte h Bt kya fyda uss cheez ka jo aapko aati hi na ho Like for example a student cheated in exam n got full marks on the other hand another student with his hardwork getting average marks....... Once a competitive test happened for same exam and the student who cheated got 5 marks out of 50 and the another one got 45..... So now tell me at school level or normal test a student cheated and got full marks bt what about competitive exams....So be honest ye to sabne suna hoga Quality matters, not Quantity ( like kam khao bt acha khao). "

4) " See I just want marks in 10th woh bhi jyada nahi kyuki I want to take in arts and then mass media but sabke bare me bolna hai toh don’t care about Marks okay it’s your life mummy papa jo Kare janedo just be yourself give your best "

5) " First of All Ranks Doesn't matter At all Hamara Knowledge Matter karta hai hum interviews dene jate hai To Professor Hamare rank ni puchte Hamara Confidence Hamara knowledge and attitude Dekhte hai Humne Class me Top kia ho Lekin ratte Marke Vo Idhar kam ni aaega to Learn it With Knowledge ❤️ "

6) " I feel depression to hota he but it doesn't mean you can suicide Move on karna chahiye. "

7) " I think rank system is totally inappropriate Because people get to judge us by ranks They judge our intelligence by ranks and judging someone without knowing their other specialities isn't correct "

This is the thaughts and reviews which we collected from some students.
In last I want to just tell you that marks don't matters matters is our skills. People will only judge you. So don't gave importance to them move on try harder and achieve your success. You will surely become successful.

Credits : miseryfull_girl