Shraddha and her story..

Once upon a time, well, say, in 2012, there's a girl named, Shraddha, a bright student, just passed out her SSC, with a percentage of 91. Well, her parents were so very happy, obviously, like every other parent. 

But things started changing when she was in 12th standard. She used to  score very less and by seeing her 11th Results, as she got failed in a subject, her mother went for a cold treatment with Shraddha and being nice to her sister, who by god's grace, in the same class as Shraddha was. 

One fine day, there went a verbal fight, well not a 'fight' fight, but Shraddha's mother started scolding her and as a teen, she couldn't refrain herself from not saying a word against it. She did. 

"I can't study more than this, Mom! I know about me, right!" Shraddha sighed, hiding her face behind her palms, stopping that hard lump to come out in the form of tears. 

"Why can't you study? It's not the right way, Shraddha! Anybody can study if they want to. Just look at your sister for a say!" Nandana, Shraddha's Mom, screamed at Shraddha, who fell silent at the yell. 

"Look at your sister. She's studying right. And here, see yourself. You got failed. What happened after the 10th?" Nandana yelled at her scared daughter, who fell silent as a tear trickled down her cheek, which went unnoticed by her mother. 

Hide quoted text

"The phones and friends I see!" The mother muttered under her breath, before unmuting the avid serial, which is playing on the TV. 

Having no one to hear her inner turmoil, Shraddha left to the washroom, fetching a towel and her clothes. 

"You came?" Sahitya, Shraddha's elder sister, asked, no, actually exclaimed at her showing up after a half an hour spending in the washroom. 

Glancing at her once, she moved towards the bed, and fell flat on her stomach, trying to stop that cry from being seen by people, which she hates. Little did she know that there is a far difference between People and the ones you own, like Siblings, Friends, and Family. 

Sahitya does not need to ask her baby sister what took her this much time while taking a shower, cause, she's used to all the scolding she gets and the cries she muffles. 

Sighing, Sahitya moved towards Shraddha, who just now moved on the bed, trying to get some sleep, so that she can avoid her Mother during Dinner, as if she would be asleep, nobody wakes her up, right. 

"Shraddha?" Sahitya shook her, which annoyed Shraddha who got and sat upright in her place. 

"What?" She snapped at her, with that irritating face, which Sahitya didn't mind. 

"Come! Let's watch your favorite show!" Sahitya dragged her by her hand, towards the Computer Desk, they have in their room. 

"I don't want to watch it! Your Mom will scold me! You can watch it anytime as it's me who got to get scold every time!" Shraddha scoffed rolling her eyes which made Sahitya chuckle.

"You think it's fun?" She snorted while Sahitya shook her head. 

"From where this 'My Mom' came from, huh? It's our Mom Shraddha! Before you argue about studies, let me explain to you, that, Mom is just angry at you, because she thought you're ignoring your studies, stupid. You think, she makes partial decisions and scolding for us? No, Shraddha! She's concerned that, where might you go and ignore all these things, which gets a good life." 

Shraddha stared at her sister. "Every time, she scolds me only. Neither does this to you nor Sirish. (Their Younger brother) 

"That doesn't mean, she doesn't love you! She loves you so much if I have to say! In fact, it's your fault as you see things with this magnifying lens. It's not right Shraddha!" Sahitya sighed, shooking her head while Shraddha snapped her head at her. 

"I don't want to be right all the time. And, not everybody finds the right thing, in whatever one does." Shraddha scoffed. 

"Yeah, I know!" Sahitya turned her around to face her. 

"But all Mom wants us to be in a good position in the future. And she doesn't want us to get into the mess of Friends or Phones, though they are no harm, over usage of everything has something bad in store for us." Sahitya tried explaining. 

Shraddha shrugged her shoulders. "And..." Sahitya started, with her index finger pointed at Shraddha. 

"Remove all these things from your head, Shraddha. It's all depressive. And, we can't help if you slip into depression, and, you know right, prevention is better than cure and if you want to prevent it, we are here. Your Siblings! To erase all these thoughts. All you have to do is, 'BUILD RELATIONS' okay?" Shraddha found herself nodding at her sister's speech. 

"I think, you don't need to get explained, How! You know about that way better than me!" Shraddha chuckled while looking at her sister, who is smiling at her smile. 

Their laughing therapy ended up that night, with their brother watching their favorite show with them, after dinner with their ever-so-super cool Father. 

So, your generation must understand what is to build relations or sharing our secrets, plans, experiences with our siblings who know every inch of us. 

Eventually, they are the people, who listen to our rant without judging us, right!

Written by sravanthi_

Hope this helps you all.

Thank you

- TEEN FIX TEEN TALES TEAM