• Rant It Out •

Hello everyone out there,

We are back with a brand new chapter by our dearest member writer_ame

Without any late, let's get into it.

Many times, in most situations we don't feel like ranting out our emotions, we bottle them up. Trust us, bottling them up is really of no help in most of the cases it makes you feel more miserable. Let's see a small message that she wants all of you to know!

She sat there, taking a deep breath, her face missing its glow, its shine, she looked like a dead person who was trying to survive.

A tight smile formed on her lips,

Hey sapna how are you, there comes no sounds from the other side. I take a deep breath.

Look, I know you are angry with me, Because I haven't talked to you for months. Even when you try to have a talk with me Or tell me something, I just ignore you as if you never exist in my life. I know I am a really bad friend.

I am so tired yaar, I feel like my whole body is in pain while I do nothing, unnecessary headaches, and mood swings, my life is hell. My friends have been victims of my anger, I don't listen to my parents, and don't even ask about studies.

She violently wipes off her tears, while controlling her breath, this sudden outburst was too overwhelming for her.

But you know what, you are my safe heaven,where everyone judges and criticizes me, and no one understands me, that time you  are there for me. In my happiness, in tears and fears even if it is more sorrow than happiness, even if I rant about everything to you, Scribble out your pages, tore your pages which is your body, in my fustrstion.

Still you forgive me my dear diary my dear sapna you don't speak a word, even if you can't just listen and feel my rants while I write it with a pen.

Console me in your lap and hug me back when I just press you to my heart. I know you can't wipe my tears, but it's fine you make me feel better than I could ever be.

If only I could get a chance my dear diary, I would ask the God to make you into a human so that we could just live together forever.

No, by saying this I am not looking down at you, it's just the emotions that need a person's shoulder to cry on but you know what, you are better than anything and everything. I feel so lucky to have you in my life my dear diary sapna.

That's my gratitude to you for today!

- Meet you tomorrow :)

This was a small message to everybody who think they have no one,to listen to them, they have no one whom they can rent.

There can be no better friend than a book, and no better best friend than a dairy.

Thank you for reading!

Also one important thing, please do let us know your feedback that would help us improve and give you better version of us. Thanks in advance

Meet you again with another update, till then remember to take care of yourself, pamper yourself and smile often!

Adios - Teen Fix