• Lack of Self Confidence •

Lack of self-confidence

|What is it?
» Low self-esteem is when someone lacks confidence about who they are and what they can do. They often feel incompetent, unloved, or inadequate. People who struggle with low self-esteem are consistently afraid about making mistakes or letting other people down.

|Why do people have it?
» People have low self-confidence as they were judged or mocked because of their lifestyle. Such things disturbs your mental health and gradually leads to lack of self-esteem.

|What are the signs?
1. Difficulty speaking up and prioritizing your own needs, wants, and feelings.
2. Saying “I’m sorry” and/or feeling guilty for everyday actions.
3.Tendency to follow along with what others are doing, saying, wearing, and going.
4. Not feeling deserving of, or capable of, having “more”.

----

Ayesha was a girl who enjoyed living her life to the fullest, but when she noticed few people talking ill about her or can back-biting her.

It made her very conscious of her surroundings. She started thinking about what others would think of her, and ignored herself.She used to feel very guilty whenever her mother scolded her. She started doing everything that others used to do, although she didn't like it but still she did it.

She became very nervous when strangers used to talk to her or when someone asked her something.

Disha, Ayesha's best friend noticed it, so she decided to talk to her about it.

"Ayesha, what is happening to you, sis?" She asked, seriously to Ayesha.

"What's happening? Nothing's happening. Did I do something wrong?" Replied Ayesha, timidly.

"Ayesha, when did I say you did something wrong?" Asked Disha, staring at her best friend in disbelief.

"No nothing, that day I heard Rohini and Aditi talking that I don't have manners so I thought you might want to point out something as well." She replied, her voice sounded feeble.

Disha understood what the real problem was. So she explained to Ayesha that "When people become jealous of others they always try to pull them down, but we should never let their words reach our ears."

----

|How to overcome it?

»We should never let anything that would demotivate us reach our ears. If by chance they do then talk them out to the people you trust the most.

»The people you can trust the most are always our parents, but if you are not comfortable to share with them. Let it out it in front of your friends.

 Let it out it in front of your friends

Hey teens!

Here we are back with an update

Hope it was helpful.

Take care of your mental health.

Stay safe and take care

Credits to : Shivikaismylove