• ROSES •

Welcome!

Rosie was playing in the park

A rose flower caught her attention.
"Isn't it pretty stella?", she asked her best friend with amazement glittering in her eyes.

"Yeah it is", said Stella but her focus was fixed on the thorn which was dangerously  close to Rosie's finger.
Rosie proceeded to pluck that flower but her finger got hurt because of the thorn.

Stella got worried when she saw blood on her best friend's finger.

A middle aged woman rushed towards the two little girls upon hearing Rosie's sobs.
"Oh dear, are u alright ?"

"It hurts"

The woman hugged Rosie and took her to a nearby bench to sit. She applied a bandage on Rosie's finger and asked, "What happened dear?"

"Thorn"

"I got hurt because of that thorn"

"Why are they even there ?"

"I wanted that flower and not the thorns"

"Thorns are as beautiful as the rose, rosie", replied the woman with wisdom shining in her eyes.

Thorns are beautiful and sometimes they are there to protect the flower.

Sometimes people too tend to have thorns for protection, they might say bad things but once you get past that side, you'll see a totally different side of them. Just be more kind and treat everyone with kindness, you never know who is going through what.

Happy reading!

Thank you!

Teen Fix.