• Fake Friends •

Hey, everyone.
Here we are with another tale of and for the teen.

So today let's talk about fake friends and real friends.

We got a letter from our fellow reader about her experience, so let's read the letter first.

Hi, teen fix. I am Dvija, 3rd year engineering student.
I am writing this letter to you guys as you guys can use it and help others from my experience.

So my tale starts here.

I was a very shy and kind kid when I was in school, I used to love singing and dancing and I usually used to get selected for dance and singing most of the time.

I had friends too but I felt alone, I used to think that maybe because I am not open to them I am feeling this way. But this was not the truth and I realized it very late.

One day when the selection was going on, I made my friends come with me too for encouragement and support but I didn't know that they were going to try out too, as soon as I got to know that I got excited and cheered for them.

But selections were tough and only a few got selected and I was one of them. I was so happy that day, I wasn't even aware of all the planning and plotting going on besides me.

The next day when I came into the class, my friend's bags were not near my seat but rows away from it, me being me, didn't think much of it and moved on to the assembly and after that, we used to get a free first period for extra time, so I asked my friends about the seat in that time and they ignored me.

They started to do that daily, they wouldn't wait for me, not even sit with me in the cafeteria and I felt sad, very very sad because of that, even cried sometimes when I was alone but no one even noticed.

Then one day, one of them had enough and told me how bad and ugly I am and how fake I am. When I asked her why would you say that she just replied with because I hate you.

That broke me and I started crying in front of her. That whole month was terrible, I had no one with me, I was all alone just because of one singing selection.

Next month, I didn't take part in dance tryouts and after a week one of them came to talk to me as three of them were selected for dance and they were happy and me being me I was happy for them and also happy because they are talking to me.

I never told them how hurt and sad I felt when I saw everyone dancing on stage and I was in crowds looking at them.

They were normal after that. But after Bout 1 year same thing happened on my birthday, they ignored me and made me cry and then said we were kidding that too at night. My whole day was ruined.

But as we left school I decided to leave them too because they made me lose my favorite things and made me cry on my best days.

I never felt that I made a wrong decision but I miss them sometimes and still I am not going back to them.

From this I only want to tell everyone that we as a kid don't really understand the emotional manipulation and all the mental stress our friends give us but if your friends are making you cry and making you leave your favorite things just because they want it or they don't then they are no friends they are fakers.

Thank you, for giving me a chance.

Dvija.

So I hope you guys understand.

This emotional manipulation and breaking you is the common technique a fake friend would use.

Here is the list of people you should know are fake and not be with them.

The Manipulator:- This person would bend you/use you I.e manipulate you for their benefit.

The gossiper:- This person loves to gossip and if it is gossiping about others to you remember it is vice versa too.

The Pessimist:- This person would always give you negative feedback on everything and always make you feel discouraged and bad about yourself so that they could look greater than you.
The wannabe:- This person is somebody who would fake anything and everything for social media or some person. If you see them changing very fast for the approval of others then stay away.
The liar:- The person who lies about everything. Lying sometimes is okay but a liar who lies in every sentence to you is bad.

Hope this helps.
We are here for you.
If you have any inquiries or want to share your story then our DMs are always open.

Thank you for reading!!

With love,
Teen_Fix