Chapter Twenty-One

Epilogue.

A story doesn't always have a happy ending but it does have a lesson that we learn at the end of it. Armelle's and Alex's lived happily ever after, right?

I would say yes they did. 

"Alex, have you seen Taylor? He is supposed to take a bath and then straight to bed". Armelle asks her husband about their 5-year-old son. Taylor is just like his father. 

Taylor and Tamara are fraternal twins who are five years old. Tamara looked like her father Alex while Taylor looked like his mother Armelle. But their characters were of their parents. Tamara took the characteristics of her father while her brother took the characteristics of her mother.

It was supposed to be bedtime for them but Armelle couldn't find them anywhere.

"Shh, she might hear you", whispered Taylor to his sister and their father who were hiding as they didn't want to go to bed.

"What a shame, that I have to eat this giant ice cream all alone". Says Armelle who knew that Her husband and the kids were hiding.  She started to make noises that she was eating the ice cream. 

"Mum, share with us", she heard the kids say while coming out of their hiding place

"I got you now", she says while tickling them. Alex watched his wife lovingly with their kids. She was the best wife and mother to their kids.

"Okay kids time for your baths and then it's bedtime," said Alex taking Taylor with him to his bathroom for a bath as so did Armelle who took Tamara. 

The twins were bathed and dressed for bed. They each snuggled in their parents' bed while Alex reads them a bedtime story.

As soon as the story ended the twins were fast asleep, so Alex took Taylor as Armelle took Tamara to their respective rooms for them to sleep.

"Well, Mrs. Valiente ready to have another baby? I know I am". Says Alex as he turned off the bedroom lights.

Author's Note;

It's over, love conquers all right? When in love, fight for your love but it doesn't mean that one person is the only one that should fight for both of them. In a relationship, both should fight for their love for each other.

Love has no age, no race. It's just love.

Stay safe.