20- Final Choice

Ayana

"Ayana come here please love." My dad spoke to me as I approach his room. When I came in I found a woman sitting next to his bed, she looks fairly familiar.

"Yes father?" I spoke out to him. My attention is still drawn to this woman. She is gorgeous as hell, pretty face, skin smooth, she looks rather fit from my view as well. I realize I am staring at this woman. I choose to turn my attention back to my father.

"Remember I said I had to talk to you later? He ask me.

"Yes I remember." I responded quickly.

"Ayana this is Sasha, Sasha this is Ayana." My dad spoke making it very clear of the nature of their relationship.

"Nice to meet you sweetie." She spoke as she got up to hug me.

"Nice to meet you too." I said with a smile as well came out of the hug.

"Your dad has told me so much about you, it is great to finally meet you." She spoke to me. I am not getting the vibes I like from this lady. I'm not sure what it is but something is off here.

"That's very nice of you dad. So how long have you guys known eachother?" I asked him.

"Years." She spoke, my dad agreed.

"Like high school years?" I asked her.

"Yes actually." She assured me.

"So you know my mom?" I asked her, if she knew my dad then she definitely knows my mom.

"Yeah but weren't that close." I could tell she lying or hiding something at least by her face and tone of her sentence.

"Oh okay. Well it was nice to meet but I have to get going." I spoke to them both.

"Of course but we should have dinner altogether you know when Eric gets better." She spoke to me.

"Yeah of course we should definitely make that happen." My dad spoke to both of us.

"Yeah for sure. But I'll come back in a few hours dad, just gotta deal with a few things." I told my dad.

"Okay sweetie see you later." My dad spoke.

"Really nice to meet you again Sasha." I spoke, by the look of her face something wasn't sitting right with her.

"Eric you're not worried about where she is going?" She asked him.

"Um no not really, she's responsible." He responded to her. One thing about me is I am not an irresponsible person nor am I disrespectful. My father has no problems with me. For her to question him, my whereabouts, and his parenting skills is very disrespectful to me. She doesn't even know me.

"Maybe so but she's a girl who needs rules. Her mom isn't here to do it for her." She spoke. One thing I hate is people referring to my mom. Like that's probably the worst thing you could do to me.

"Whoa you're overstepping your boundaries Sasha." My dad spoke to her. He knew to speak up or I would.

"Oh I didn't mean to, apologize." She spoke to him. "I was just trying to put things into perspective."

"It's okay but I would really appreciate it if you didn't bring up my mom or insult my father's parenting skills." I spoke to her in a respectful manner.

"Yeah sure." She spoke to me a little taken back by my statement.

"Okay bye dad." I hugged him and walked out.

I'm not sure who she thinks she is but nobody talks about my mom as if she was not a good mom. My mom was an amazing mom and she loved me with all her heart. She was the only person I could count on and I do not like that this Sasha girl wants to make it as if she was not. My dad does what he can emotionally for me for her to insult his parenting skills is wrong.

I left the hospital rather pissed honestly. I did not like that conversation. On top of that these parking ramp fees are burning a hole in my pocket as well as my dad's hospital stay. We are running a tight ship since he is out of work as of now. I made my way to this lunch I arranged with Greg and Ricky. I do not know where my heart is at but I just need to decide once and for all.

"Hey Greggie." I hugged him.

"Hey Yana." He responded giving me a kiss on lips.

"Hey Ricky." I hugged him too.

"Hey Ayana." He kissed me then grinned at Greg. I did not really like that and I know Greg did not either but he let it go avoiding a reaction.

"Okay so I know you guys want me to stop playing with your emotions but I promise that was not my intentions at all. I have feelings for you both, strong feelings and I honestly do not know who I want to be with." I started the conversation off by saying.

"Ayana you know where we stand even if you choose him. I love you and will always be here for you regardless." Greg spoke. "I won't be able to be as active and see you with another nigga though. Nah that's not how I can get over you. I would need space to coop with whatever happens today."

"Ayana I don't feel the need to butter you up with all these empty promises but you know I feel about you and that's all I wanna say honestly." Ricky said, his lack of affection really irritates me.

"I honestly don't know who to choose at this point." I spoke.

"If you could choose one of us from all your memories who would it be?" Greg spoke up.

"You of course."

"Okay if you could choose based on who you're feelings are stronger for then who would it be." Ricky asked.

"Uh you? No Greg. I honestly don't know." I spoke starting to get overwhelmed with emotions.

"Ayana if we don't have an understanding by the end of this lunch you won't have to choose because I'll be gone." Ricky spoke.

"Why are you acting this way towards me? It's been like this since I sat my black ass down. This is so frustrating. Stop acting to tuff. Let a motherfucker in Ricky damn." I spoke getting fed up.

"Ayana you can't fuck with peoples feelings and emotions and not expect an reaction. I don't play games and don't have time for bullshit just make up your mind and be done with it. We're not asking what's the fucking square root of 700, just choose fam. This is really starting to irritate the fuck out of me bro." Ricky spoke damn near yelling. If Greg did not agree with him so much he would be defending me.

"You want an answer?" I asked getting fed up and ready to end all this back and fourth dumb shit.

"Yes!" Ricky yelled.

"I choose you!" I yelled back at him.

"Damn was that so hard to say?" Ricky spoke. I looked over at Greg who was getting up to leave.

"Greggie where are you going?" I asked him starting to feel a rush of emotions run to my face.

"You picked this piece of shit over me and I don't want to sit around and hear you guys confuse your love for one another. I meant what I said and still do. I'll be at the house when you get there. I love you Yana." He kissed me and walked away.

This may be the hardest thing I ever had to do. The divide between my bestfriend and my boyfriend is going to be something I will have to deal with daily. This is going to be an adventure but I am willing to take it if it makes me happy.

The Story Isn't Over Yet. I Fell In Love With This Book That I Decided To Write A Second One. We'll See How It Plays Out From Here. Also I Really Encourage You To Read 'Death Do Us Part' I Think It's Gonna Be Great.

Comment, share, like.