5- My Babygirl!

Ricky

After I texted my baby girl Ayana I got a call from my big sister Rosalyn.

"Rick! Take me to the mall!" She was pretty much yelling at me.

"Can't that bun ass nigga Késhaun take you?" Késhaun is her boyfriend, I don't fuck with him though.

"I know you don't like him but I swear he has changed. Can you give him a chance for me?" I can't believe she really is sticking up for this dude.

"Nah I'm straight." I spoke.

"Why though?" She spoke sparking some anger within me but not a lot.

"Because I don't like the dude." I spoke annoyed. 

"Why though Ricky just let me know." She spoke which just pissed me off all the way because she knew exactly why.  

"The minute he cheated on you while you was carrying his child I stopped fucking with him! I'm never gonna like dude mark my words." My sister deserves so much better than him; she's 22, in college, smart and takes care of her own. She looks like Selena Quintanilla straight gorgeous.

"Fine don't give him a chance but can you help me out?" Where is her dead beat, I thought. 

"Again I'm gonna ask where is your bum ass nigga?" I'm highly annoyed now.

"He's out somewhere I don't know. Can you help a pregnant bitch out?"

"Fine I'm on my way but don't address yourself in that way." I hate when she does that.

"Thanks Rick, you're the best!"

"Yeah whatever."

I got in and out the shower within twenty minutes. I got dress and decided to wear my grey Nike sweatpants, black Nike shirt that read 'All Damn Day' in neon green and my black Nike slides. Shit who am I impressing, Ayana not gone see me so why care?

I got into my black 2014 Escalade and was on my way. I pulled up in front of my sister's house ten minutes later. I honked waiting for her slow ass. It took her a good fifteen minutes to get out the house.

"Really dude?" I asked annoyed when she finally got in.

"Sorry baby weight slows me down." She's about 7 months.

"Yeah whatever." We sat in silence the whole car ride, the only thing that was heard was the soft sounds of Jay-Z's new joint.

We finally pulled up to the mall and we got out. As soon as we got in she went straight to Finish Line, and spent a good thirty minutes in there because she moves very slow.

She pre-ordered the Air Jordan 3 Retro for herself and her baby and brought two pairs of black converse. I pre-ordered the Air Jordan 6 Retro 'Varsity Red' and the Nike Air Flight Huarache they look wet.

Anyways she made her way to the baby store, I didn't go in though. I've been sitting on this bench for about two years it felt like. I didn't have anything to do so I got Auntie Anne's and opened Instgram to see what was popping, of course it was nothing going on. I hoped on Facebook and started looking at Ayana's page, God she was one of a kind. I got a call from this girl I fucked a few weeks ago but I just forwarded it because I don't want anything to do with her. She of course text me as soon as I forwarded the call. 

Lisa: Hey daddy, wanna chill tonight? I miss you!

Ricky: Uh nah I'm straight.

Lisa: I'll be over at 11 tonight. Don't leave me waiting, I'm all hot and bothered. 

Ricky: I said no dammit chill w/ that shit.