14- I'm Sorry

Greg
I'm not gone sugar code it I'm treating Ayana like shit I can admit that but it's only because I love her. She's been changing lately, I know that is gonna happen and I'm not mad about that. It's the way she's changing that's scaring me I know it's because of Ricky and when I see him I'm jawing his shit, that's a promise.

I know most of you guys don't like me and that's cool too. But if someone you've known all your life starts to change like this you would know where I'm coming from. She starts twerking on dudes, stays out all night doing who knows what and on top of that she doesn't even bother to inform me if she's alive or not. Then her gardes are slipping, I might sound like her father but honestly I don;t care at this point. I care about that girl to the death of me.

I blew up on her and I was wrong for that I know. I called her out her name I was definitely wrong for that. I did deserve the slap she gave me and I really need to apologize to her. I went about the whole situation the wrong way and I know that now. I've been waiting to apologize to her since she got here. She's still in the bathroom but the showers running. When she comes out I'll apologize I just hope she accepts it. I can't be mad if she doesn't though, I was in the wrong in so many ways. The shower turned off and about 10 minutes later she was coming out. She only had on a towel and went straight to her clothes. She didn't even look at me.

"Aya-" As soon as I opened my mouth to say something she got up and went to the bathroom. I followed behind her and knocked on the door since she had already closed it in my face.

"Ayana I'm sorry." No response. "Can you please answer me? I regret it and I'm truly sorry." Still no response.

"Okay since you don't wanna talk I will. Ayana I'm so very sorry for calling you out your name, grabbing your arm and disrespecting you like that. My anger got the best of me and I know that's not an excuse but it's the truth." Still no response. I really fucked up this time.

I walked and sat on the bed just thinking about how wrong I did her. She walked back out fully dressed. She didn't even look my way. I got up and went towards her.

Her back was facing me so I grab her around her waist and she pushed my arms away. I did it again and she pushed them again. I did it one last time and she just gave up. I kissed her cheek repeatedly, she acted as if she didn't feel it though.

I whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry Ayana I didn't mean it honestly." I moved my hand to her cheek and I felt something wet. She's crying? "No Ayana don't cry."

"Just leave me alone Greg, please."

"You know I'm not gonna do that. I'm sorry please forgive me Ayana."

"You call me out my name and expect everything to be good?" She said between cries.

"No Ayana I don't. I was so wrong for doing that and I regretted it the second it left my lips. Just forgive me and stop crying."

She didn't say anything. She kept crying so I wrapped my arms around her. She cried in my chest and this was making me feel like a complete fuck up. I walked to the bed with her and sat down.

"How do you talk to someone like that when you claim you love them and would never hurt them?" She said.

"Ayana I love you with all my heart, to the moon and back. I honestly don't know what got the best of me. I'm so sorry and I deserve the guilt I'm dealing with right now." She looked up at me and I wiped her tears.

I kissed her forehead and she kept looking at me. I kissed her cheek and she smiled a little. "Sing to my beautiful." I asked her and she nodded and started to sing.

'It's the wanting you, never getting you

Keeps me wanting you, missing you

Just to picture you is what gets me through

Fit for you, I was meant for you

What I was sent to do, meant to do

Wasn't meant for you

Hope I said that shit right

Cos' if I never have you

Then I could never lose you

Do you know what might happen,

If I decide to choose you

Then the world may just stop spinning

It may just well be the ending

Talking all about existence

Who knows

But I cannot see tomorrow

If you're not in my tomorrow

Uh oh

I'm tryna save the world

How can I when

You belong to me, I belong to them

Who do I give me to, who do I let win

You or the world

You are my world'

After she sang to me I smiled at her. She has an amazing voice but she's to scared to sing in public. I gave her a kiss, she kissed back and smiled. I have such strong feelings for her and I just can't control my anger when it comes to her. I'm in love with this girl and I'm stuck in the friend zone. It didn't help either that I called her out of her name.

I'm really feeling like an idiot right now and it's eating me alive. I need Ayana and I want to be with her. I can provide so much for her and I know her like the back of my hand. She is the only person I can see myself with and I promise that.

The song is You Vs. Them By Jhene Aiko. Cover in the muti media.