16- She's My Princess

Ayana
"Hey gorgeous." Chance spoke to me.

"Hey Chance." I replied annoyed.

"No kiss or nothing?" He asked with a smirk.

"You can have a hug." I spoke back looking at him sternly.

"That's all?" He raised his eyebrows still smirking.

"Yes. This is not that. Plus I came for LuLu not you." I replied with a serious face.

"Okay fine." We hugged but that's it.

"Hello Miss Ayana you're looking nice." Giselle came to the elevator door speaking to me.

"Hey Miss Giselle and thanks." I spoke back with a smile.

"You're welcome. LuLu come down here someone wants to see you." She yelled up the stairs to LuLu.

"Okay." She spoke back with her soft sweet voice. She came down the stairs and when she saw me she ran. "Ayana! I missed you so much!" She spoke jumping into my arms.

"I missed you to cutie! Guess what." I spoke back letting her out of the hug.

"What?" She asked in excitement.

"We get to spend a few hours together." I spoke to her and her eyes got big as she started doing a dance.

"Really? Turn up!" I couldn't help but laugh. She's just the cutest thing.

"What do you wanna do first? Play with Barbies?" I asked her and she looked at me in disgust at the word Barbie.

"Barbies? No I like Bratz dolls. I wanna be Sasha you can be Jade or Yasmin but Chloe doesn't get to play today." She spoke to me and my amusement got the best of me.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because she was being mean to other girls because she plays soccer and nobody else does. Mean people don't get to have fun. That's what mommy told me so I be nice." LuLu spoke referring to Giselle. They really are raising this girl to be amazing.

"Okay no Chloe today. Lets go play and later we can eat ice cream and watch movies." We played with the dolls for a hour or so. After we finished playing Bratz we started watching Princess and the Frog since it's her favorite. She fell asleep half way threw so I put her in her bed and kissed her forehead good bye. As I was leaving her eyes shot open.

"I'll see you later Princess LuLu." She laughed a little.

"Okay Queen Ayana." I smiled. "Are you gonna come see me again?" She asked with a lot of curiosity.

"Of course I will. I can come in a few days actually." I spoke and she was realized.

"Yay! I can't wait! Don't forget pretty please okay?" She asked as she sat up a little bit.

"I won't forget princess. We can go to the Children's Museum and play all day if you want." I spoke and she got even more excited.

"We can? Yay!" She spoke while smiling hard.

"Of course princess but you gotta go to sleep right now."

"Okay bye Ayana!" She spoke laying back.

"Sweet dreams button" I kissed her cheek and turned the light off. I walked into the kitchen and Giselle was there cooking something.

"She should be going to sleep any minute now." I spoke to her slightly scaring her.

"Okay thanks Ayana. She's always wanted a older sister and you're all she talks about now." She spoke turning around smiling.