4- Male Attention?

Ayana

It's been about a week since I seen Ricky due to the Thanksgiving break, I miss his company. He always flirts with me, we walk together me to our classes. He even sits with me at lunch having to deal with Greg everyday after all that drama that Greg caused. I can tell Greg doesn't care for Ricky but honestly I could care less because it's my life not his. We weren't official yet and still haven't kissed but I can feel it happening soon. I really feel like this is to good to be true though. As I was thinking I got a text.

My One & Only (Ricky): Hey beautiful I miss you, trying to chill with me tonight?

Future wife (Ayana): Sure, when & where?

My One & Only (Ricky): I'll come pick you up around 7. Dress nice I'm taking you to a party tonight.

Future wife (Ayana): Okay!

It was almost noon so I decided to hit the mall considering I don't have a lot of dressy clothes. I got up to do my hygiene and got dressed which lasted maybe forty minutes. I wore some Victoria Secret 'Pink' red gym pants and a white 'Pink' muscle tank that read "You Don't Even Know" in cheetah print. I put on my red Roshes to match my pants and a simple messy bun in my head.

My dad wasn't home so no need to let him know where I was. I got in my car and was on my way. When I got there I headed straight to Charlotte Russe to find the perfect outfit.

"Hey could I help you?" A beautiful dark skin girl spoke to me.

"Yeah I just need a nice outfit for a party tonight." I spoke to her and her face brighten up.

"Daquan's party?" She asked.

"Um I'm not sure I just got asked to go." I spoke to her.

"Wait aren't you dating Ricky? Your name is Ayana right? Beat up Tasha?" She asked kind of amused.

"Well I'm not his girlfriend but everything else yeah." I spoke trying to remember her face.

"I give you props, didn't know you had it in you."

"You knew me before the fight?" I asked.

"Well of you yeah. I'm Jaquan's little sister Kaelynn, he speaks highly of you. I only knew your face because I see you around plus you were his screensaver a while ago." It took me by surprise. "Don't tell him I told you though because I wasn't suppose to say anything." She spoke.

"Yeah I got you." I smiled at her, she was really sweet.

"So what were you thinking for an outfit?" She asked.

"Maybe some nice jeans or something I'm not sure because I'm not a party type of girl." I spoke.

"I know exactly what you can wear." She spoke leading me threw the store.

And of course I found the perfect one about a hour later. It was dark high waist jeans that hugged my small body frame correctly and a white crop top. I picked up a new pair of white and black Adidas and a black matching Adidas jacket. Then I went to Victoria's Secret to get my undergarment which included a white laced bra and matching panties. It was going on 3 pm, so I decided to go get food from the food court since I was starving. I got a burger from Johnny Rockets and sat down at a table near by. The mall was pretty packed since it was a Saturday afternoon.

"Excuse me Ms. is this seat taken?" This guy asked, I looked up and he was very attractive. He looked just like August Alsina.

"Uh no." I said nervous.

"Sorry to just sit down but I wanted to let you know that you're gorgeous." He said. What's up with all this male attention?

"Um thanks, you're pretty handsome too." I said nonchalantly.

"May I have your name?" He asked.

"Yeah it's Ayana, yours?"

"It's Chance." He said.

"Is that your birth name?"

"Yeah, different I know."

"I like it." I'm really not trying to flirt if that's what y'all is thinking.

"Thanks ma." When he said. "What school you go to?" He asked

"East L.A. High School, you?"

"East L.A. High School, I've never seen you before though." He said.

"I'm pretty quiet." I say.

"I guess so, I know everyone there pretty much." He said.

"If you know Lexy or Greg I hang with them a lot."

"Oh yeah Greg my nigga but Lexy is a whole other story." He said. I got curious after he said that, I guess he could tell by the look on my face. "She's just very loud and sometimes that shit gets annoying." He isn't lying but I love her with her loudness and all.

"Oh I see."

"Yeah, you going to Daquan's party tonight?"

"Yeah I think so." Damn everybody is going.

"Oh okay I'll see you there then. Save me a dance?" He asked in a cutest way possible.

"Maybe." A spoke with a smile smirk.

"Can I have your number? I'd like to see you again." I got nervous, is this considered cheating if Ricky isn't my official boyfriend?

"Um sure." Confused about what to do.

We switched phones. I put my name in his phone as Ayana to and gave it back. He on the other hand put his name as Future, I really didn't mean to lead him on.

"Bye gorgeous." He said, I just waved bye though.

As I was making my way out of the mall I was stopped when I noticed a guy who looked exactly like Ricky in Finish Line. It was Ricky when I got a closer look. I was just gonna say hey to him but I noticed the worst thing possible. This beautiful pregnant girl was with him. I knew this was to good to be true. I just walked away not regretting getting Chance's number anymore.

Chance Is In The Multi Media.