15- We Dem Boys

Ricky
I was at the trap house with niggas I've been cool with since diapers Hector, Alejandro, and Angel. We've been tight for years now, they're more like the brothers than anything.

We were at the trap like I said before and we was getting higher than a kite. Hector been stressed out because his girlfriend got pregnant with their second child and he hasn't even graduated yet. He just wanted to chill and be stress free for a few hours.

"Man what the hell am I gonna do? She trips on me all the time now yo. I can't even go to the store without her thinking I'm cheating." Hector said irritated.

"Maybe because your dumb ass cheated on her. more than once with the same bitch" Alejandro spoke.

"Man that was an accident." Hector said still annoyed.

"You accidentally fell and landed in your ex, twice? Yeah sure believe that bullshit if you want." We all started dying.

"Man fuc-" He was cut off when we heard screaming coming from outside the door.

"He better be here! If he's not the niggas gonna get hurt!" I knew that voice anywhere. It was Hector's babymama.

The door then busted opened to show Aysia. No lie she was gorgeous but she was crazy especially with this second child. She was with Lisa, fuck my life. Why does this girl keep showing up everywhere?

"What the fuck Aysia! Why are you here?" Hector was mad, high completely blown.

"I was making sure you wasn't lying to me. Don't raise your voice at me either, real talk."

"So we don't have trust?" Hector spoke getting in her face.

"Nigga no! You cheated on me with that once nasty hoe and think we still have trust? Fuck out my face with that bullshit my nig." She was turning to leave when he grab her arm.

"Then why the fuck are you with me Aysia? If we don't have trust we don't have shit! I fucked up I know this already but if you can't get passed this then maybe we should give it a rest."

"I'm with you because I love your dumb ass! Even with all the bullshit you put me through I'll forever love your ass." And just like that they kissed and made up. They are forever doing this I swear, it's annoying as hell too.

Lisa spotted me and I gave her that don't fuck with me look. Of course her dumb ass didn't catch it because she came my way.

"Hey daddy." She said while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Remove your arms before I do it for you."

"What? That halfway hoe got you caught up? You know I'm your down bitch regardless of who you're fucking. I'ma be here for the long run just remember that." She kissed me on the cheek and walked off.

"You say no to ratchet pussy. Ricky L. can't." Angel sang joking, he had me fucked up yo.

"Nah kill that noise. Don't nobody want her loose ass." I said irritated. They started dying. "Why was she with Aysia anyway? I didn't know they was cool."

"They meet this year I guess. I really don't know how." Hector spoke. "Man she just blew my high. Let me hit it again."

"Alright." We lit it up again and we was gone. I was paranoid as hell.

I turned my phone back on and I had about twenty some text messages and ten missed calls. Most of them was regarding a big deal that was suppose to drop in a few days. There was a few from Rosalyn and one from Ayana.

Ayana: Hey love. I was just thinking about you.

Ricky: Hey baby girl. That was cute but you stay on my mind. No lie.