12- Sparks Will Fly

Ayana

I was nervous as hell I really don't know why to tell you the truth. It could be because Greg's words were still swirling in my head. He could of confessed his love for me before Ricky or Chance came into the picture but no he gotta take his sweet ass time.

"Baby girl calm down, everything is gonna be fine promise." Ricky spoke into my ear. His voice was kind of calming me down no lie.

"I'm trying I'm not even sure why I'm nervous." I spoke whipping my palms on my dress.

"If it gets to overwhelming for you just let me know. 'm gonna be there with you the whole time, you're safe with me." My feelings towards Ricky were defiantly still there and him talking to me like this is just making them so much stronger.

He rang the doorbell and we waited. He grabbed my hand as the door opened. It reveled this attractive carmel skin guy, I would guess he's around twenty five. He was maybe 5'10, beautiful smile, earrings, and his fit was right.

"Wassup Ricky." The dude tried to dap Ricky off but he just looked at the hand.

"Man move. Rosalyn?" Ricky said while pushing past the dude.

"I'm coming." This high pitched voice spoke. A pregnant woman came from the back and hugged Ricky. This is the same girl I saw at the mall, just as gorgeous too.

"Rosalyn this is Ayana, Ayana this is my beautiful sister Rosalyn. " She smiled at me and hugged me.

"I don't get a introduction?" The unknown male spoke.

"Ricky be nice, no drama tonight. Ayana this is my fiancé Késhaun." Rosalyn said. Ricky rolled his eyes.

"Can we eat? I'm fucking starved." Rosalyn slapped the dog shit out of Ricky's neck after he finished his sentence.

"Nah don't get cute in front of Ayana, watch your mouth."

"Whatever Rosalyn." He had an attitude now. "Come on baby girl." Ricky walked to the table and we stay down next to each other. Késhaun sat directly across from Ricky. Him and Ricky were having a stare down for sure.

"Rick what did I do, I thought you was my nigga?" Ricky's stare became cold. He just ignored the question and turned towards me.

"You straight baby girl?"

"Yeah I'm good, are you?"

"I'm good but if he says two more words to me there's gonna be an issues." Ricky said so myself and Késhaun to hear. When I looked over there was a look of disgust on his face. Not to be nosey but I wanna know what's the beef. I just looked at him and gabbed his hand, he smiled at me.

"Who's hungry?" Rosalyn said coming from the back room.

The dinner was amazing. We had some Italian dish but it was on point. Rosalyn asked a bunch of questions about Ricky and I's relationship and how close we are. We was getting ready to leave but the Késhaun dude had got tuff all of a sudden.

"Don't let me catch your bitch ass in traffic either." Késhaun yelled causing Ricky to turn around a little to quick.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" Ricky spoke calmly back.

"A bitch made nigga named Ricky Lopez." He yelled back. From the look on Ricky's face Késhaun Késhaun fucked up there.

"I'm a bitch but you jumping tuff from the door? Bring that ass here boy!" This is a side of Ricky I never saw before. He was just cold and it's scaring the hell out of me. Késhaun ran out the house and they was both ready to fight. I couldn't let this happen so I stood in front of Ricky.