8- Let Me Explain!

Ricky

"Ayana wait let me explain!" I yelled after her as I ran up the stairs after her, I tripped and she got on the elevator. The elevator doors closed so I had to take the emergency stairs instead. I was running as if the cops were chasing me.

I hit the lobby and the elevators doors opened to a crying Ayana. I felt like shit after seeing her like that, so I ran towards her and brought her into my arms.

"Ricky? NO GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" She was trying her hardest to escape, even hit my chest a few times with her fist I ate those though. She wasn't getting anywhere though because my grip was to tight.

"Princess can you let me explain first?"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! Just go back to your dumb condo." Her head was down as she yelled at me.

"Fine." I pushed the 9th floor and typed in the code.

"I DON'T WANNA COME!" She looked up and realized what ti was doing, I tried leaving the elevator but the doors closed to quick. 

"You're gonna hear me out! If you like it or not!" I'm not losing her I refuse too. The elevator started moving up to my floor and she stood up as if she was going hit me. 

"No I'm not, Greg will beat your ass if you don't let me go and I'll give him the okay." I looked at dumbfounded as hell like wow did she really just said that?

"Is that suppose to be a threat? I could care less about Greg's bitch ass! I care about YOU! We're not ending like this I refuse too." The elevator doors opened and of course the girl was right there waiting.

"Ricky this is how you treat your girlfriend of 2 weeks! I've been faithful to you since day mother fucking one and you step out on me with this wanna be Jhene Aiko hoe!" I really wanted to slap the shit out of her for disrespecting my girl.

"Lisa leave!" Lisa is dark skin, she isn't the cutest looking girl with her purple, red and black weave but she has a FAT ass! That's the only reason I messed with her and it was only to hit.

"No not until I get some damn answers around this bitch! Who is this thot ass trick that's sneaking around with MY MAN?"

"Um I don't know who you think you're talking to but you should mind your mouth for your own sake." Ayana said very calm.

"OH HELL NAH! BITCH WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I WILL LAY YOUR ASS OUT!" Lisa got to clapping her hands and shit just looking crazy! I swear she's ratchet.

"First don't raise your voice at me, second don't call me out my name and third you look bout ratchet with the hand clapping thing. Please keep calm before you say something you'll regret." I should probably stop this but it's entertaining to see how Ayana handles her own.

Lisa got to tying up her hair after Ayana said that. "You know what I'm done arguing. We about to throw dukes since bitches are bad. This bitch must not know who she's fuc--" Before she could finish her sentence Ayana had punch the shit out of here and Lisa was out after that.

"DAMN! Ayana it wasn't that serious. I'm not protecting her or anything but you had to sleep the bitch?" It really wasn't that serious she should of just walked away.

"OH FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! If YOU wouldn't of brought me up here I wouldn't of had to lay her ass out. Lose my number, don't talk to me in school, don't even think about me. Make it as if I never existed. I'm tired of your sorry dusty ass! True shit! I'll make sure Greg doesn't fuck you up THIS time just because I'm nice. Fuck off Ricky!" I was stuck after that. No one has ever talked to me like that in my entire life so it was a shock coming from her.