10- Dreading The Moment Pt. 2

Ricky

The whole weekend I've been reaching out to Ayana but she won't listen! I really wanna tell her what went down was foul and I'm wrong but I can't get in touch with her. No lie I almost went to her house to bang on the door until she opened but that's doing to much. Plus I was at the trap all weekend.

I lied to Ayana about my dad's job. I only lied because if she knew what he really does I could lose her. That's not gonna happen. My dad isn't in the Army or any of that bullshit I fed her. He's really the leader of a Mexican Mafia called The Blue Aces, I'm apart of it too. My dad is currently living in Mexico controlling his territory. He's been there nearly 2 years now. He put me in charge of the trap house in L.A. to give me some responsibilities. Some dad right?

Anyways it's Monday morning and I can't wait to see Ayana no lie. She's gonna have to talk to me because I'm next to her in pretty much all my classes. I got up did my hygiene and all. I decided to wear a white collared Polo shirt, grey Levi's, Nike Air Jordan 11, and made sure my waves were brushed to perfection. I was looking fresh as hell. Ayana couldn't resist me looking like this.

I got a text from my sister while I was eating breakfast. 

Rosalyn: Make Sure You Bring Ayana To Dinner Tonight. Can't Wait To See Who Stole My Brother's Heart!

Of Course, Anything For You.

I haven't told her about what happened with Ayana and I. Just for the simple fact that she'll be disappointed. I was ready to face Ayana and tell her the truth behind what happened. I wasn't losing her, at least not without a fight.

Ayana

I woke up dreading the moment I would have to face Ricky again. I looked up and prayed for God to guide me. I've been so lost since all this unexpected boy attention started. It was starting to get overwhelming.

I took a hour shower, I was thinking about how today could turn out. I went and decided on what to wear. I picked out some black high waisted jeans with rips going up the front, a plain black crop top, black combat boots and my Uncle Terrance's camouflage Army jacket. It was given to me when he died at war. I was looking hella cute. I was showing Ricky what he lost. Also showing Chance what he could have. I washed my hair in the shower so I put it up into a tight bun. I went and got breakfast from the kitchen. My dad came down in a black suit, he was looking handsome as always.

"Hey sweetie." He said while starting the coffee pot.

"Hey dad." I don't have much to say to him.

"You busy Friday? I want to take you to dinner." This hasn't happened in a long while.

"No I'm not doing anything. Is it a special occasion?"

"Yes actually, I want you to meet somebody." I hope he hasn't found someone that quick.

"Okay. But I should get going Greg is gonna be here any minute." I want to avoid this conversation.

"Greg?" He asked. 

"Yeah he's driving me to school today." I informed him while pouring some orange juice.

"Ayana I brought you car for a reason." Not this shit again.

"I don't feel like driving today that's all." I spoke while taking a sip of my orange juice. 

"What's the point of getting your license if you're not gonna drive the expensive car I bought you?"

"I just don't want to drive today, is that fine or do I have to run that pass you too?" He froze and looked me hella crazy.

"Who do you think you're talking to little girl? Don't get smart with me, I'm the father here. You're just ungrateful." That pissed me off, I tried to bit my tongue I promise but it didn't work.