9- Dreading The Moment Pt.1

Ayana

So before you all start judging no Chance and I didn't do anything. He gave me a tour, I talked to his family a little more than Greg was there. I barely know the kid, he could have all the diseases in the world and I wouldn't know. It was strange though because on my way out of the condo complex I saw Ricky in the lobby talking to some old white guy. I kept my head down to make sure he didn't see me. I got into the car and Greg drove off fast as hell, guess he was tired since it was nearing 1 am and he's not a night person.

I told him everything that happened with Ricky and Chance. I could tell he was pissed but I calmed him down as usual. I then got a call from Lexy and she said she heard I got into it with Ricky and he slapped me, the things people make up. Anyways I told Lexy the whole true story before hanging up and heading to bed. That night I slept over Greg's house and yes my dad knew, he didn't care. My dad thinks of Greg as the son he never had and his mom is a coose family friend.

I had clothes there for nights I didn't wanna be alone or home for that matter. Greg and I just chilled that night before falling asleep. Yes we slept in the same bed and yes we did cuddle. I slept with my head on his chest, his arm wrapped around me, don't over think it though. We're only friends, people may think it's more than that but it's not.

The next day Chance and I did hang. We went to see the Hunger Games: Catching Fire. It was good too, well the parts I saw. There was a lot of making out going on during the movie, that boy can kiss! After the movie I went back to my empty house because of course daddy was at work. I didn't want to be alone so Lexy came and spent the night with me. We were up all night joking, gossiping, and dancing Lex is really my girl man.

Ricky kept blowing up my phone all night. After the 47th missed call and 215th text I couldn't take it anymore and just turned off my whole phone. Lexy and I was having the best time. I can admit she was keeping my mind off of Ricky no doubt. After hours of fun with my best friend we fell asleep around 5 am maybe.

We got up around 8 am the next day for church. We were so tired fam! I wore a light blue strapless maxi dress, jean jacket and white flats. I curled my hair then brushed it for big waves. Lexy and I had a photoshoot outside the house before taking off in my car since Lex didn't drive yet. We attended Graceful Living Church it was a medium sized church so I knew a few faces. I go every Sunday but not a lot of people know me since I'm not a talker. Greg goes here also but he comes occasionally.

Greg wanted to ride with us, guessing he was tired of driving. The whole car ride to church we were bumping our Gospel music, from Kirk Franklin's I Smile, to Donnie Mcculukin's We Fall Down, to Yolanda Adams's Lift Him Up. Yes we was turnt up for Jesus and we had no shame in our game.

The message was about having a forgiving heart and I know it was directed to me. It hit me hard to the point where I was in tears. I haven't forgiven the my dad was abandoning me emotionally when I needed him most. I also haven't forgiven God for taken my only once of sunshine, my mom. It hurts to know that I'm out in this world by myself.

Greg had his arm around me well I cried. He knew exactly what was going on with me. I swear he knows exactly what to do at the right moment. I cried into his shoulder and Lex rubbed my back. When alster call came at the end of service I went to get prayer, I needed it. The prayer was so strong that the holy spirt took over and I just lose my balence to hopd my legs up. I got up and I felt delivered and released.

After service we all went to Famous Dave's. We had fun at our little group lunch. I had to get going though, I had work from 4-9 and a paper I had to finalize for class tomorrow. I dropped them off Lex and then Greg. Greg and I kissed goodbye but it's something we always do. I ran home to change real quick into my uniform.

I changed into black jeans, a black tank under my FinishLine uniform shirt, and my black and white Jordan Super Fly 2's. I pulled my hair back into a tight ponytail so you could still see the waves coming from my pony. I only work there for the good discount on shoes. The rest of the day was pretty boring. Nothing crazy happened at work, I finished my paper and sent it in. I talked on the phone with Chance a little bit and he was flirting mad heard no lie. Then I talked to Greg and Lexy three way about our school project with a coming up due date.

I was just dreading the moment I would have to see Ricky tomorrow. Shit I'm not ready plus he sits right by me in first, fifth and seventh hour and we have lunch together. Can my life be any harder?

Chance

So as you may know I'm Chance Freeman. I'm a August Alsina looking dude no lie. I got all the girls on me not trying to sound cocky or anything. I'm well known around the city because I'm the captain of East L.A. basketball team. We've been undefeated 3 years in row and hoping for a fourth. I'm a Senior this year and ready to get the hell out of high school. I've got a lot going for myself too. Full scholarship to the University of Connecticut for basketball where I'm gonna be starting as the shooting guard.

My dad is always working non-stop but don't get me wrong he's a great dad. He stays on me about my grades and sports, he may not be able to make my every game but that's fine by me I hva ehella fans. We never see him during the week and only sometimes on weekends. He's a doctor but specializes in brain surgery. I don't mind that he is gone so much because he's paying bills. His name is Lewis Freeman. Giselle Sanchez is the maid but she's been around since I was in dippers. She's pretty much my mom. I tell her everything and she never judges me about any of it. She's beautiful on top of that too. She currently trying to become an Latin singer, she can sing too. She sings at night and conutry clubs every once in a while but that's it.

My birth mom's name is Cadence Freeman. She isn't in any of our lives anymore. Why you ask, well my birth mom became addicted to drugs 3 1/2 years ago. Man fuck her! She left Lulu and I to be raised by Giselle. Even worse she couldn't even say bye to us she left a note, a fucking note. You leave your kids and couldn't say bye to them first? If she did maybe I wouldn't have all this hatred in my heart towards here. My parents are still legally married, my father still wears the ring. My father wishes my mom would come back but I don't care about her and LuLu doens't even remeber the woman. Giselle tells LuLu about her sometimes and how beutiful she once was and all that. I don't say to much because LuLu is her person.

So other than that drama the last major person in my life is my little sister Lambrini aka LuLu Freeman. She's my everything, life, heartbeat, next breathe, she is someone I couldn't lose. Giselle and I are pretty much raising Lulu because my actual parents aren't. LuLu calls Giselle mom since she doesn't know a lick about our birth mom. I'm really not looking forward to the day where I would have to tell her the truth but she's gonna have to find out sooner than later.

 I've seen Ayana a lot around school and always thought she was more than a pretty face. She was always so laid back and chill unlike the thots that crawl our schools hallways. After the fight with Tasha it was confirmed that's she's not to be messed with. I was front row to the fight and I heard Tahsa talk shit about Ayana's family. She sticks up for hers and I like that shit. I could see myself with Ayana real talk but at first I only wanted to hit. That was at first no lie now my thoughts have changed completely.

When I approached her at the mall I only wanted to hit. Then at the party I had the same attentions but when I seen her with Lulu I knew she was for me. First she took care of my little sister and God knows what could of happened if so took her. Second she carries herself with so much respect which is very hard to find in this day and age. Lastly she was looking so gorgeous but that's nothing new. Yes I have talked to Giselle about Ayana once or twice. I tell her everything remember. The Saturday we hung out I finally got to kiss her. A nigga was happy no lie. Ayana is the perfect girl I'm telling you. I might sound a little sweet or whipped but I really don't care. I'm gonna make her mines and no one is gonna stop me.

Like, comment, share.