17- My Sad Reality

Ricky

"Where the hell are they?" Angel asked.

"They're coming so calm the fuck down." I said extremely irritated. They move was already last minute and the time frame is closing in quick.

"How do they expect us to move all this shit in such a short amount of time?" Hector asked.

"Were 30 men deep we should be able to do this shit." Alejandro answered for me, he's always been the positive person of the group.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." I said, it got quiet and I heard trucks running. "You hear that? They're here so shut your bitching down and be about the shit." I spoke being the enforcer.

10 big ass trunks pulled into the parking lot of the warehouse we was at followed by three black Escalade trucks. This shit was gonna hard but we need to move fast to get this shit done. My head was already hurting so they need to shut the fuck up. My big head ass brother step out the black car that lead the trunks to us.

"Start moving this shit now." All my men got to work on my command.

"Aye man." My brother Ricardo spoke coming up to me as we shook up.

"How's boss man?" I asked referring to my dad.

"Stressed and over working as usual. How is sis?" He asked.

"Pregnant as fuck." I spoke as we both chuckled.

"She still with that opp ass boy?" He spoke with an annoyed tone.

"Yeah, she won't listen to me so she's gonna have to learn the hard way." I spoke nonchalantly.

"True, anything new been happening?" He asked.

"I got a new girl I'm very serious about." I spoke referring to Ayana.

"Who your hoe ass trying to wife up now?" He asked me, I laughed a little bit.

"Her name is Ayana and she's loyal as fuck from what I know. Plus she calmed me down from knocking sis's baby daddy out." I showed him my screensaver which was a picture of her and I.

"Okay I see you bro." He spoke dapping me off.

"Thanks man. Anything new with you?" I asked him.

"Nah not really just working. Oh yeah Stephanie and I got engaged a few days ago." He spoke as he forgot.

"Aw damn bro tying the knot I see. You're doing big things out here." I spoke to him but from the look in his eyes I could tell it was a different story.

"Nah not really. Her ass was forever bitching at me so I got her something so she could chill out. I'm not getting married anytime soon." He spoke honestly.

"Damn you still player pimp I see" I spoke laughing.

"Yeah you know me alwa-" He got cut off.

"Ricky were all loaded up." One of my men spoke to me.

"Aye we can finish talking later" He spoke to me which really means the next drop.

"Alright lets move out then, bye man." I shook my brother off again.

"Stay up man." He spoke returning to his car.

"You to man." I spoke walking away. My brother and his men had cleared out by now and my men started to roll out.

Everything was going good, until we heard gunshots. We were lucky enough that this was the last truck to leave which was mines. I knew that shit was too easy. I had a feeling it wasn't gonna happen so we had a plan for this situation.

"Everybody split up and get to the warehouse. Make sure you're not followed." I said through the speaker so all of my men could hear me.

We all started driving in different directions and more shots were fired. I'm pretty sure they missed everybody though. We had three cars on us and they weren't letting up either.

"Hector start shooting." He nodded and started shooting out of the passengers side. I picked up the speaker again to make another announcement regarding shooting the cops.

By now we had lost two of the cops following us. We were nearing the warehouse so I made a detour. Hector was missing to much for me so I needed to start shooting.

"Hector come drive I'm gonna shoot." He nodded and we changed seats. I started shooting and killed both cops in the car following us. All of sudden a car in front of us hit their breaks. Hector caught it just in time to get out of the way. We hit their tire causing their car to flip but not before getting shot in my chest.

"I'm hit man." Hector looked over and started panicking.  "We need to get you to a hospital."

"No dumb ass they'll check there first. Plus what the fuck are we in right now Hector?" I spoke extremely irritated. How the hell did I get hit and his ass flipping out.

"Then where?" He spoke.

"Take me to the warehouse and call Dr. Sheila." I spoke to him.

"Okay. Put pressure on it Ricky." I did and it hurt like a bitch. My vision started to blur and everything was turning black. I struggled to keep my eyes opened. "Ricky stay with me." I was trying but was failing. "Ricky! Stay with me!" I couldn't hold on anymore, everything went dark.

Ayana

I haven't heard from Ricky all day which is unusual. It was almost 11:30 pm so I called him to see if everything was okay. His phone went straight to voicemail. That was weird because he usually always answers. I didn't think to much of it so I just went to sleep.

*Buzzzzzzz. . . . *Buzzzzzzz

I woke up to a ringing phone. Who could be calling me at 2 am? I answered to my phone and just teared up from the news I got. After the call I quick dialed Lexy's number.

"Ayana it's 2 am what do you need?" She asked annoyed.

"He got shot Lexy" I spoke to her unsure if what I just said was real or not.

"They shot who?" Her voice jumped quick in a panic to figure out who and what I was talking about. Tears sprang to my eyes as I explained to her the sad truth. It's scary how your darkest nightmare can become your sad reality, my sad reality.

Like, comment, share.