+Chapter 1+

The plane finally made contact with the runway as it was now gliding down, making its way to a stop. The flight from China to Korea has officially landed successfully.

Chenle and his parents exited the plane and made sure to grab their belongings from the luggage area. Arriving to their new home, which was a large but comfy apartment on the main streets, they started to unpack.

Chenle starts school the next day as his parents had already filed in for a transfer back in China. To say Chenle was nervous was an understatement. He is absolutely terrified and worried about getting lost in the building.

His parents came back from picking his uniform up from the school and by now it was the evening. Chenle neatly hung his clothes up in the small closet he has in his room. While his parents were out, he spent his time unpacking and decorating his room with EXO posters while bopping to the said group of course.

Okay, maybe he was a bit too obsessed with the group. But hey, who wouldn't be? (A/n: Alexa play Obsession by EXO) He didn't care. He has his preferances while others have theirs. What's the big deal with it anyway? It's not like anybody his age will see his posters and photo cards in his room besides YangYang anyway. It's his little secret.

After eating dinner and taking a long, warm shower, Chenle tied his hair up so that a little poof was sticking out on the top, allowing him to do his skin care routine without his hair getting in the way.

Finishing, Chenle looked in the mirror on his desk, pulling the hair tie off. "You can do this Zhong Chenle!" He said to himself as he raised his fists. Staring for a few more moments, he shook his head. "No I can't!" He laid his head on the desk, whining while bouncing his legs.

A knock was heard on his door, causing him to spring up as the door opened, revealing his mother and father. He gave them a small smile.
"Hi sweetie. Is everything okay?" His mother asked sweetly.

Chenle nodded his head, "Yep, everything is fine." Yeah, okay. He is totally fine his ass. "We won't be able to take you to school tomorrow," his father spoke afterwards.

"Oh? That's okay, I'll take my bike," Chenle responded cooly, though he was freaking out because he has to go to the school by himself on the first day. "We're sorry sweetie, we have to attend some business meetings tomorrow morning," his mother gave an apologetic smile.

"I know, it's okay. Don't worry about me," Chenle said, masking his disappointment. His parents spent a few more minutes in his room until they wished him a good night.

Even though his parents worked a lot, they'd try to make up for it with buying him things. It can be cool and all, but that's not what Chenle wants. He doesn't need all these clothes. He doesn't need all these devices. He doesn't need all these things. He just needs their time and attention.

He doesn't mean attention as in the way a baby or even a puppy would receive it. He means attention as in just spending time with him and expressing how much they love him, not just by buying him things. He doesn't want it. He knows they love him, but he just wishes he had more time with them.

He's not ungrateful though. He is very thankful for even the smallest amount of time he gets with them.

Waking up quite early the next morning, Chenle dragged himself off his bed. He's not a morning person at all. He went to the bathroom to wash up and do his skin care routine before placing his spectacles on the bridge of his nose.

He made sure his hair was neatly combed. He slid his uniform on, which was only a white button up shirt with the school logo and navy blue dress pants. He made sure all his notebooks and folders were in his bag before throwing it over his shoulder, grabbing his phone to head out the door.

He's not in the mood to eat breakfast now. He's too nervous. He pushed his phone into his pocket before unchaining his bike from the bicycle rack outside his house.

Getting ready to start pedaling, a boy with dark hair and blonde highlights passed by, eating a mini pack of gummy bears in his hands. Chenle's whole body froze and he wasn't sure why. The other boy was so mesmerizing, gracefully walking down the street.

Snapping back into reality, he kicked his bike stand up and started pedaling towards the school.... definitely not trying to catch up with the boy he saw.

-🎨-

What do you think so far? Chenle is the cutest bean along with Jisung uwu

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter teehee Comment and vote if you'd like to! I appreciate you taking time out to read my story.

I hope you're taking care of yourself and you're staying, safe, happy, and healthy

Much love xx...