+Chapter 5+

Chenle groaned when the alarm on his phone yelled throughout his room. He buried his face underneath his pillow, hoping the noise would stop. But what good would that do him, if he himself has to shut it off in order to make it stop.

"Shut up!" Chenle slammed his finger onto the snooze button, dragging himself off of his bed and into the bathroom to freshen up.

Tomorrow is Friday. He only needs to survive today and tomorrow and then he's done with school for the week. "Yangyang is coming today!" Chenle remembered as he stared himself in the mirror jumping excitedly.

"He'd love Donghyuck!" Chenle said as he finished getting dressed with his school uniform. He hopes that the three of them: him, Donghyuck, and Yangyang would get along together really well

He walked back into his room and grabbed his phone and backpack, swinging it over his shoulder.

Unchaining his bike for the rack, he kicked the stand up and sat. He looked around to see if he could spot a certain gummy bear loving boy. And to his luck, the said boy just turned the corner on his bike.

'Oh my gosh. He's coming over to me. Don't freak out...don't do anything stupid, Chenle!'

Just as Chenle was about to wave, Jisung had already passed him on his bike. Chenle frowned, maybe he didn't notice the younger? Or maybe he just wanted to ignore the boy because he's weird?

Chenle shook his head rapidly. "Stop thinking so much. You're using the only braincells you have left and you need them for school!" Chenle scolded himself and started pedaling.

Chenle was at his locker, grabbing the books he needed for his first four classes. Shutting his locker, he made his way towards his classroom.

"Lele!!!" Chenle stopped in his tracks and turned around, noticing a familiar tanned boy running towards him. Chenle smiled as the sun kissed made, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Good morning!" Donghyuck beamed at the younger. Chenle is guessing he's always this happy and hyper in the morning. It's not a bad thing, it's actually calming knowing that you have someone besides you to make your day better.

Both boys sat in their designated seats in the classroom as they waited for the bell to ring, signalling first period to begin.

"So, have you thought about the art show?" Donghyuck asked curiously, his collar uneven and his hair a bit messy from the running. Chenle combed the males hair and fixed his collar while shaking his head.

"No, I didn't get the chance to look over the application last night. I was.....busy?" Chenle responded and the tanned male nodded his head.

'Yeah busy flipping the hell out!'

"I think you should do it! You're extremely talented so why not let the school know too?" Donghyuck suggested and although he does have a point, Chenle isn't too fond of the idea of all the attention he'd be receiving.

"I'm not sure. Maybe...I'll look over tonight and if not, then this weekend," Chenle answered with a small smile, opening his Chemistry book. Mr. Moon arrived at the front of the classroom and started taking roll call.

The class was dismissed to lunch and both Donghyuck and Chenle were walking to the canteen. This time, Donghyuck wasn't going to leave Chenle alone, Donghyuck walking as if he owned the place and was a model on a runway while Chenle scurried next to him, their arms clutched and trying to keep up with the older's pace. The only reason he wasn't there with him yesterday was because he was called to the teacher's office.

After buying their lunch, they found a table to sit at. "The baseball team has a home game today and Jisung and Mark will be playing. We should go together!" Donghyuck suggested and Chenle thought about it for a moment.

"I don't know, I have to pick up my cousin from the airport after school," Chenle said with sorry eyes and Donghyuck shook his head.
"Don't be sorry! Screw them then! Besties are more important. Can I come with you?! I love meeting new people," Donghyuck spoke eagerly, stuffing buns in his mouth.

"I don't see why not," Chenle giggled at his new friend's attitude. "His name is Yangyang, I think you'll get along just fine!"

The dismissal bell resonated through the school building and the majority of the students were headed outside to the field to watch the baseball game. "Maybe after picking Yangyang up we could come back here and watch the rest of the game?" Chenle asked.

Of course he wouldn't want to miss his opportunity of seeing Jisung being athletic. He knows that Donghyuck wouldn't say no to him either since Mark will also be playing. It's a win win really.

"Yes, of course!" Donghyuck threw his fists in the air and giggled.

At the airport, both boys patiently waited for Yangyang's flight and soon enough, Chenle spotted him in the distance, dragging a suitcase along with him. Chenle ran to him, squealing and hugging his cousin tightly.

"Loosen your grip, you dolphin!" Yangyang said in between gasps. Chenle released the boy and smiled widely. Donghyuck slowly walked up to them, not wanting to interrupt their reunion.

Noticing the tanned male behind him, Chenle introduced him. "Yangyang, this is Donghyuck! My new friend I was telling you about." Yangyang gazed at the male, "You look like a bad bitch."

"Because I am, period." Donghyuck responded, flipping his imaginary long hair. "I like him! We're going to get along just fine!" Yangyang said.

Chenle jumped up and down, making cute dolphin noises and pulled them all in for a group hug.

-🎨-

Ayeee the trio is hereeeee

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you so much for reading!

I have one more chapter for this story for the day and that concluds my mini spam today!