+Chapter 16+

At that moment, Chenle slapped himself as well as pinched his arm to make sure he wasn't dreaming. The older panicked as to why the younger started harming himself and grabbed a hold of his arms, keeping him in place.

"Why are you hitting yourself? Don't harm your precious body, gummy bear," Jisung spoke softly and his voice rang through the younger's ears. His heartbeat increased in a matter of seconds as his face continued to flush red.

"A-are you sure that you like me? I'm not dreaming, am I?" Chenle questioned in an unsure tone while averting his eyes to the ground. Jisung raised his chin and smiled.
"I'd be really sad if it was a dream," Chenle spoke again.

Jisung shook his head gently, "It's not a dream. I have feelings for you, Chenle." If you though Chenle's face couldn't get an redder, than you're wrong.  The younger smiled shyly, "I-I like you too, Jisung."

"I'm glad," Jisung pulled the younger into a tight hug. "I was really doubting your feelings towards me if I'm being honest. I didn't think you'd like me back, but I'm so happy to hear that you do."

Chenle pulled away slightly and looked at the older while tilting his head, "Why wouldn't I like you?" Jisung shrugged his shoulder and looked away shyly.
"I just thought you liked someone else."

"Well, I don't," Chenle smiled widely while shaking his head. "I've liked you since the first day I met you at the main office. You're all I ever think about and it scares me sometimes."

"How so?" Jisung asked, keeping his arms around the younger's waist.
"I don't know. I've never felt this way before. It's all new to me, but I'm willing to push my fears away for you," Chenle answered honestly.

"Whatever fears you have, you and I will face it together from now on," Jisung planted a soft, chaste kiss on top of Chenle's forehead. Jisung pulled his lips back slowly to stare back into the younger's eyes, which he finds so addicting, once more.

"Chenle, will yo-"

"Why did you guys leave so fast?!"

Chenle immediately pushed Jisung away without thought as they heard the voices in the distance getting closer. Jisung could only giggle at the young boy's shy antics.

The three boys finally caught up with them, but what was new about their presence this time was the red hand print on Mark's face.
"Dude, what happened to your face?" Jisung asked his best friend.

"Nothing. I should be asking you what the hell was that? And why is former pumpkin all red? Is he turning into a tomato now? I don't want to call him tomato head," Mark crossed his arms with a pout, taking everyone by surprise with his sudden playfulness, but not Donghyuck as he smirked.

"Nothing, I was sneezing a lot just now. The sun makes me sneeze," Chenle fibbed with a small nod, earning an offended scoff by a certain tanned male.
"Are you saying you're allergic to me? How dare you!" Donghyuck acted offended.

Everybody laughed as they were now sitting on the grass. "Is everything okay? Why did you two suddenly leave?" Yangyang asked.

"I wanted to ask-" Jisung was cut off by the younger.
"He wanted to ask me how my art project turned out."

Jisung turned his head to look at Chenle with his brows furrowed, but shook it off. The younger probably wasn't comfortable with letting anyone know about their relationship, not that they even had one...not yet at least.

Jisung said it and he won't go back on his word. Whatever fears Chenle has, they'll both face it together. Chenle is probably scared right now and Jisung wasn't going to force or pressure the boy into anything.

"Is that so?" Donghyuck raised a brow in suspicion of the two and Jisung nodded his head while Chenle looked at him with a 'thank you' through his eyes.
"He said he's going to show us tomorrow, but I was getting impatient and wanted to see today," Jisung stated.

Chenle was taken back by the fact that Jisung just lied with him. It wasn't a huge lie, but it still was something the younger couldn't stand doing. It's just that he's not ready with letting anyone know about their feelings just yet. He's afraid.

The afternoon went by fairly quickly and the boys were now making their way home, Donghyuck and Mark going their separate ways from Jisung, Chenle, and Yangyang.

Yangyang and Chenle were in front of Jisung as he trailed behind the two. He cleared his throat as a gesture that he was still there with them. Chenle looked back and smiled shyly as Jisung returned his smile.

"What's with you guys?" Yangyang interrogated the scene in front of him.
"Nothing, what do you mean?" Chenle questioned innocently.

"You know damn well what I mean. The smiles you two are sending each other looks and it's creeping me out," Yangyang jokingly shook in disgust.
"W-we weren't doing that.."Chenle stated at the ground while fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah, okay," Yangyang playfully rolled his eyes as they continued their way home. As soon as Chenle and Yangyang arrived in front of Yangyang's house, the younger gave his cousin a hug while Jisung stood their, fueled in jealousy.

Jisung grabbed the younger's wrist and gently dragged him to Chenle's house across the street as Yangyang rolled his eyes while walking in his house. He let go of the younger's wrist and pouted.
"What's wrong?" Chenle asked in concern.

"I want a hug too," Jisung murmured in a small voice as the younger adored him and quickly engulfed the older boy in a hug that lasted longer than before.
"Happy?"

"Very," Jisung responded and kissed the boy's hair. "Chenle, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes! Of course, I would love to!" Chenle's smile grew on his face and suddenly fell into an apprehensive state.
"Can we not go public just yet though.."

Jisung didn't really like the idea of being private with the younger, knowing that people would probably hit on the boy, thinking he was single. But nonetheless agreed so that the younger would be comfortable and happy.

"Goodnight, my baby dolphin," Jisung spoke through the phone as Chenle blushed madly.
"Goodnight, Ji. Sleep well,", the younger replied before hanging up and slipping into his covers.

It was past eleven at night and Chenle had been up since nine, speaking with his boyfriend on the phone. Chenle kicked his feet as he squealed at the memories of today that flooded through his brain.

His crush likes him back for once and didn't find him annoying. Chenle was extremely happy that he was able to meet such a nice guy like Jisung.

But he still has his doubts and insecurities.

-🎨-

They're finally together!! Yayyyy

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thank you so much for reading. This story will be coming to an end soon!

Enjoy your day)night! Much love...xx