+Chapter 20+

Last chapter lovelies...

Also we're getting OT7 dream comeback in April I'm so excited omg 😭

The next morning, Chenle informed his friends that he'll be spending the day with Jisung and left, before being teased for having a boyfriend of course.

He collected his things and met Jisung already waiting for him by the door. Chenle smiled widely and engulfed the older in a hug, resting his face in the crook of his neck. Jisung smiled fondly, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and kissing the boy's head.

"HEY NO PDA IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE," Yangyang yelled out the window, startling the two as they pulled away quickly with blushes tinted on their faces.

"Oh let them be! They're so cute," Donghyuck scolded with a squeal following.  "U-um we'll see you guys later," Chenle bid goodbye while grabbing his boyfriend's hand and walking off, leaving Yangyang and Donghyuck screaming because of the cuteness.

The two boys were cuddling on the couch in Chenle's house, discussing on where they should go on their date.
"Where do you want to go, gummy bear?" Jisung asked while Chenle's head rested on his chest and their arms were wrapped around each other's waist.

"Hmm," Chenle raised his head to meet the older's eyes. "How about the zoo?! I have never been there before."

"Really? Never?" Jisung questioned shockingly. He never would have thought he'd meet someone who has never been to a zoo before because of how common it is. Chenle shook his head.

"My parents are always working so I guess they never had time for it..or me in general really." Chenle placed his head back on the older's chest. Jisung twirled Chenle's hair with his fingers and frowned.

"Then we'll go to the zoo," Jisung stated and Chenle rolled off the couch onto the floor, doing some karate move he picked up from when they were watching Cobra Kai minutes earlier. Jisung giggled as the younger boy jumped in excitement.

"Really?! We're going to go?! Yay~" Chenle sang as he ran to his room to change his clothes. Jisung sat up on the couch with a smile while waiting for his boyfriend to return.

He was glad that he can make Chenle happy. He wants to see the younger smiling everyday. Chenle came back out after a few minutes wearing a blue dolphin button up shirt tucked into his yellow shorts with black suspenders hanging loosely on his sides.

Jisung cooed at how adorable his boyfriend looked in his outfit. Chenle skipped his way over to Jisung after grabbed his phone and keys with a smile, his braces sparkling in the sunlight shining through the window.
"Are you ready, cutie?" Jisung asked while pinching the smaller's blushing cheek.

Chenle beamed and nodded rapidly as Jisung took the smaller's hand into his.

Chenle and Jisung spent their entire day at the zoo. Jisung watched as Chenle was running around the place eagerly. He even asked Jisung if he can get his face painted and who was the older to deny?

The artist painted a dolphin on the smaller's cheek and once they were done, he squealed in the mirror.
"I can see why you wanted a dolphin," the face paint artist was taken back by Chenle's dolphin scream and chuckled.

"Look look, Ji! Isn't cute?!" Chenle giggled happily pointing to his cheek and Jisung nodded.
"Of course, but you're cuter." Jisung winked and Chenle became flustered and ran off, leaving Jisung laughing.