+Chapter 19+

Jisung stormed over to the his best friend and his boyfriend and swatted Mark's hand off of Chenle's arm. Chenle's eyes averted towards Jisung in panic.
"Dude, what the hell?" Mark growled.

By now, the rest of their friend group had their attention focused on them. Jisung moved Chenle behind him and faced towards Mark.
"Don't touch him," Jisung demanded, fury in his eyes.

"Why can't I? It's not like he's yours," Mark shot back, not breaking their intense eye contact. Jisung really doesn't want to argue with his best friend, but he's left no choice as he's making his boyfriend and himself uncomfortable.

Chenle tugged on Jisung's arm, signaling for the older to just leave it alone. But the older gently shook the boys grip off and held his hand. Mark glared at their clasped hands and disconnected them from each other, pushing Jisung.

Their friends gasped and Xiaojun and Hendery tried stepping in since they were the oldest of the group.
"Guys, let's not fight. We had a good time today, so let's end it on a good note instead of a bad one," Xiaojun tried to be rational, but the two heated boys didn't listen.

Hendery stood in between them, facing Mark and holding his shoulders.
"Calm down. Let's all just go home, yeah?"

"I'm not going no where," Mark spat and shoved Hendery to the side, Yangyang fueling in anger.

"What the actual hell is wrong with the both of you?!" Donghyuck stepped in, holding Mark's shirt and the older turned towards the tanned male.
"Let go of me," he said lowly and this was the first time Donghyuck has been afraid of the older so he reluctantly let go, slowly stepping back in fear.

"I'm not fighting you. Come on, Chenle let's go home," Jisung spoke this time more calmly and intertwined his fingers with his boyfriend's.

Not even walking ten feet, Mark shouted.
"Chenle, I like you!" Jisung and Chenle froze in their spots as well as everyone else. The look on Donghyuck's face seemed so broken, but he smiled to supress his feelings with a chuckle.

"Stop joking around, Mark," Donghyuck nervously said and Mark stood up taller.
"I'm not joking. I'm serious. I like you, Chenle."

Chenle felt Jisung's hand tighten around his as they turned around.
"Mark, I-im sorry, but I can't return your feelings," Chenle apologized, trying his best to keep eye contact with the older.

"Why not?" Mark asked in an annoyed tone. "I like you. What's the big deal? It's not like you're dating anyone!"

"First off, if we were ever to be in a relationship, it would be extremely toxic as I can see by the way you're acting right now. Secondly, if you truly liked someone, you wouldn't be expressing your feelings like this. If you genuinely like someone, you would try your hardest to make that person smile. Not make them miserable. And lastly, I have a boyfriend and I'm going to say this for the last time as well. I don't have feelings for you nor will I ever have feelings for you," Chenle spoke.

He doesn't know where he got the courage to speak to Mark like this, but he was glad that he was able to speak up about his feelings on the matter. Chenle looked back at Donghyuck, whose eyes were spilling tears as Yangyang comforted him. Donghyuck may seem strong on the outside, but in reality he is a bit sensitive.

Jisung smiled at his boyfriend. He was proud of him for saying that. Even though he didn't exact tell them that they were dating each other, he was still happy that younger was able to openly state their relationship.