+Chapter 6+

After greeting Yangyang's parents and helping them carry their belongings to their new home, the three boys were able to head to the school to make it just in time for the second quarter of the baseball game.

Yangyang's parents liked the idea of them going so it gives Yangyang an opportunity to explore the campus a bit.

They made it back and quickly found seats on the bleachers for them to sit at. Yangyang nudged both Chenle and Donghyuck. "So which is Mark and which is Jisung?"

The boys may or may not have spilled their crushes to Yangyang while they were in the middle of helping him move in.

"The one with the black hair and blonde highlights," Chenle pointed out, Jisung was pitching the ball.

'What a heck of a throw!'

Besides his excellent grades, Jisung was also known as the schools best pitcher on their baseball team. He beats his own different mph speeds every game and succeeds in doing so.

"Mark is on first base, with the black hair," Donghyuck pointed out, Mark was a really quick thrower as well. His main strength is his running skills. Whenever he'd hit a home run, he'd bolt around the field within seconds.

"Ahh I see, I see," Yangyang observed the two males on the field very carefully, trying to examine their personalities.

It was the second strike and the batter from the opposing team was getting furious. Jisung pitched again, the batter striking out yet again. "Bull shit!" The male on the opposite team hollered.

He quickly snatched the baseball, aiming and throwing it towards the pitcher who was tying the laces of his cleats. The ball smashed against Jisung's face, him falling off balance because of the impact.

Mark being held back by his teammates, restricting him from punching the other for hurting his best friend purposely. The crowd gasped, taken back by the scene that had unfolded just before their very eyes.

Chenle jumped to his feet, he panicked. Jisung was hurt. He quickly ran down the bleachers and into the school building. "Where are you going?!" Chenle heard his cousin and best friend shout behind him, but kept running.

The member from the other team had been benched and Jisung refused to sit the rest of the game out. His eye, swollen due to the striking contact and turning into a bruise.

The game finished within the next few minutes as their home team won. The team celebrated as the opposite team left like a bunch of sore losers.

The team changed to their regular clothing in the locker room and grabbed their belongings. "Are you sure you don't want to get that checked out?" Mark asked his best friend who shook his head.

"No, I'm okay. It takes a lot to really injure me. I'm fine," Jisung told him, smiling and swinging his bag over his shoulder. Mark just nodded and the two went their separate ways since Mark had somewhere to be.

Jisung unchained his bicycle from the school rack, but what he didn't expect to see was a certain small Chinese boy waiting there for him.

"Oh, hi Chenle. Are you okay?" Jisung asked the younger boy who frantically shook his head. He was holding a bag in his hand.

"H-how are you asking me that when you're the one who's hurt?!" Chenle panicked and hastily grabbed Jisung's arm, dragging and pushing him onto the bench.

Chenle took out some ointment from the bag and squeezed a little bit of it onto his finger. Jisung, not too sure what to say but is amazed by the younger's actions, just let the younger do as he wished. Chenle gently applied the cream on underneath his eye.

"What's with people?! Someone could've gotten even more injured, especially you! Oh my gosh. Thank goodness it's just a bruise," Chenle mumbled to himself, unaware that the older his listening to his every word and hiding his smile.

"Be more careful will you! Don't tie your cleats in the middle of a game!" Chenle scolded the older boy, forgetting he's his senior.

Chenle reached for the ice pack he had gotten from the infirmary and softly placed it his on his eye. "The swelling should go down soon," Chenle assured.

Chenle froze. He just realized what he was doing and quickly backed away from the older with the ice pack in his hands. "U-uh I'm s-sorry I didn't mean t-to," Chenle stuttered and handed Jisung the ice pack.

Chenle ran away to find his cousin and best friend which thankfully, they were heading towards the exit. He caught up with them.

"Did you save your man?"

"Were you his doctor?"

"Is it like that scene from dramas, where you medicate their wound and then kiss?!"

"When's the wedding?!"

Chenle's face turned a dark shade of red listening to his best friend and cousin's rambles. "N-no shut up! It's not l-like that!"

"Then why are you stuttering?" Donghyuck wiggled his eye brows as Chenle lightly slapped his arm, making the tanned male gasp.

"Did you just assault me?!" Donghyuck pretended to be hurt. "Chenle you're supposed to play doctor not aggresser," Yangyang said and Chenle playfully rolled his eyes as all of them laughed.

"So then you just ran? Why?" Yangyang asked his cousin. The three of them were chilling at Chenle's house since his parents still weren't home from their business.

"I panicked okay!" Chenle puffed his cheeks and whined. "I always screw everything up," Chenle hit his face with his pillow.

Donghyuck grabbed the pillow before Chenle can hit himself again. "You know what will make you feel better?" Donghyuck knew the younger was working himself up and decided to try to take his mind off of things.

Besides, he knows his cousin very well, Jisung never lets people touch him or better yet, apply medicine to his wounds. He knew something is happening here and hopefully both chicken and dolphin realize it too.

Chenle gave a questionable expression and Donghyuck's smile grew, pulling out his back pack. "A makeover!!!"

-🎨-

Ahh what do you think about this chapter?!

I hope you enjoyed! That concluds my mini spam! Thank you for reading

Please stay safe, happy and healthy! Much love...xx