+Chapter 7+

Chenle was clueless on how all the makeup supplies and hair dyes fit into Donghyuck's small bag, but nonetheless he was grateful. Although he is feeling nervous with changing his appearance, he is more than excited. Donghyuck was applying his eye liner and mascara on Chenle, along with sparkly lip gloss. 

"If I'm doing this, you guys are too," Chenle said, it's only fair that they do it as well. He doesn't want to seem like the odd one out. "Yeah, yeah we know," Yangyang answered, handing the 'makeup artist' his products one by one. 

"Smack your lips together," Donghyuck demonstated and Chenle did so. Meanwhile, Chenle's hair dye was in the process of coloring. 

"Maybe we should have done the makeup afterward dying his hair," Yangyang scratched his chin. "Well we didn't so you best not ruin MY masterpiece," Donghyuck responded, helping Chenle bend his head over the tub to rinse out the hair dye. 

"My back hurts!" Chenle whined, face in the tub and using his arms to hold his balance. "I'm almost done stop being dramatic!" Donghyuck yanked the poor dolphins hair, earning a yelp. 

Yangyang passed over a clean towel to Donghyuck who threw it on top of the younger's head. "Dry his hair, I'll get my blow dryer and brush," Donghyuck instructed Yangyang who complied, aggressively patting Chenle's hair with the towel.

"Is that a bald spot?" Yangyang joked and Chenle backed up, pushing Yangyang over to see for himself in the mirror. "What? Where?!"

"Oh my gosh yeah, look right here!" Donghyuck came into the bathroom with his materials and put them down onto the sink. He pointed on the side of Chenle's head, just above his ear and slowly traveled his finger to the younger's forehead and flicked him.

The two oldest boys in the room fell over laughing while Chenle puffed his cheeks, rubbing the spot Donghyuck flicked. 

After a few hours of laughing, all three boys were completely different, the makeover allowing them to glow in the light. Chenle's hair went from orange to black(a/n: reload era), Donghyuck's from blonde to sliver (a/n: superhuman era), and Yangyang's from brown to blue (a/n: resonance era). 

After taking a few photos, they looked through them to see which to keep and which to delete. "May I just say," Donghyuck started, setting his phone down on Chenle's bed. "We look hella fine!"

"Totally agree," Yangyang giggled and Chenle only let out a small smile. "C'mon Chenle, you look like a bad bitch!" 

"No, scratch that. A whole ass meal!" Donghyuck joined in, "All thanks to my work of course." The other two rolled their eyes playfully at the tanned male who displayed a sassy pose, pointing at himself.

A couple days had passed and it was now the Saturday. Yesterday, Chenle spent his whole day making sure he doesn't run into Jisung. He avoided every possible thing that's connected to him, including Mark and except Donghyuck. He tried to, but that didn't work out as the older clasped their arms together and made sure the younger could not escape. He also threatened the boy, but hey that's Donghyuck.

Their teachers had complimented their new hair colors too and he even had a few random people walk up to him, trying to get his number. But of course, Donghyuck stepped in the way and the younger was thankful.

It's funny how all you need to do is change in some certain aspects and the people who have never talked to you before will approach you, according the their own motives.

It's not like it was a lot of people though, only two. But still, it's crazy how one difference can change a whole lot.

Chenle was sitting on the swings, kicking his legs up and down while nodding his head to the music playing in his ears. He was waiting for Donghyuck and Yangyang to come back with their food from the food stand.

He paused the music and halted his movements when a little girl came up to him, poking his arm. Pulling out an ear bud, Chenle smiled, "Hi!"

The little girl blushed, "Hewo mister, can I pway on the swing?" Her voice was the cutest thing, so soft. She was an adorable little girl, maybe around four years old with long braided brown hair.

Chenle jumped up from the swing, "Of course you can!" The little girl clapped her hands in excitement and sat on the swing.

Little did Chenle know, someone had his eyes on him the whole time...

Chenle walked over to his cousin and friend only to meet them paying for their food and drinks. They saw Chenle and made their way to a picnic table to set their food down.

"Are you going to hide from my cousin forever?" Donghyuck questioned Chenle who froze after putting a french fry in his mouth.

"Uhh, if I can?" Chenle nervously giggled. Donghyuck have him a 'really' look and Chenle shook his head, letting out a small "no."

The boys were walking home as the sun was beginning to set. "I have an idea. How about all of us, including Mark and Jisung go out to mall to watch a movie tomorrow!" Donghyuck suggested, satisfied with himself.

"Yes! That would be fun!" Yangyang chirped. "I-I don't know," Chenle murmured.

"Oh hush! It's happening!" Donghyuck said and pulled out his phone to notify the others, mentioning the time and place.

"If you don't mind, can I invite someone I met from school?" Yangyang asked, nervously fiddling his fingers. Donghyuck's head shot up and smirked, "Sure. Who's the lucky guy?"

"I thought Hendery doesn't talk to you?" Chenle said in confusion. "Hendery, huh? Well invite him, I mean you never know if he would want to come right?" Donghyuck insisted.

Yangyang nodded his head and pulled out his phone to text Hendery The only reason he has his number is because they are assigned to work on a project that is due by the end of next week.

"Wait a minute," Donghyuck stood in front of Yangyang and Chenle. "How come I didn't know about this Hendery guy?"

Yangyang's eyes widened and sprinted, pulling Chenle with him and and angry Donghyuck chasing after them.

-🎨-

Do we want Xiaoyang or Henyang....or Xiaohenyang👀

Thank you for reading this chapter! I apologize for any grammatical errors! I hope you enjoyed though!

By the way, have you listened to Don't call me? It's amazing!

Much love..xx