+Chapter 18+

Chenle slumped his shoulders and removed his canvas from the easel. His friends made their way to him.
"I knew you'd win, baddie!" Donghyuck hollered, not noticing the younger's change in mood until now.

"Hey, why the long face? Are you not happy about winning? Is it because of the rewards? I knew the rewards were so cheap! Ugh, they should've gave him a sports car or something!" Donghyuck was about to stop towards the judges until Jisung and Yangyang grabbed his arm.

"Don't be ridiculous. Earning a college recommendation is a huge thing," Yangyang defended.
"Yeah, you right, you right. But why are you sad, Lele?" The tanned male repeated.

The four boys looked at the younger worriedly. Chenle faked a smile and shook his head.
"I'm okay. I think I'm going to skip the hang out today."

"Wait really? Are you sure? We should celebrate your win!" Yangyang tried to persuade the younger. Jisung stared at his boyfriend with uncertain eyes since he can't really do anything to comfort the younger as nobody knew about their relationship.

'It doesn't really feel like a win..' Chenle thought.

At times like this was where both boys wish everybody knew about their relationship, but the younger was too scared.

"Yeah! We should! Are you really sure, Chenle?" Donghyuck asked with hopeful eyes and who was Chenle to deny. He doesn't want his friends to be upset with him so he agreed.

"Hey, guys! Are you ready to go?!" Xiaojun spoke as they all met up outside of the school building. It was still early in the day, the time only being two in the afternoon.

The group of boys nodded their head.
"By the way, congratulations Chenle!" Xiaojun spoke and Hendery, who was beside him congratulated him as well. Chenle thanked the both of them with a small smile.

"I can't believe I didn't introduce you guys. I'm so stupid, okay wait. This is Jisung, Chenle, Mark, and Donghyuck," Yangyang pointed to each individual respectively.

"Hi! I'm Xiaojun as you know. And this is Hendery," the older boy replied and Hendery playfully scoffed.
"I could've introduced myself you know."

"Well you were too slow," Xiaojun stuck out his tongue and Yangyang smiled at the two, though he couldn't help but feel that he should be apart of what they have.

The boys decided on going to the amusement park after dropping Chenle's art project at home so that it doesn't get ruined. Chenle was dragging his feet behind the group as they were traveling around the park for different rides.

They went on almost all the rides before the sun started to go down. Laughter and shouts were heard from the rowdy group of friends as they were having a fun time.

They decided to go on one last ride before they left the park, the ferris wheel.

"Okay who's going with who?" Xiaojun asked and the boys all looked at each other.
"It doesn't matter. Four people can go in one carriage though," Hendery stated.

"I want to go with the winner!" Donghyuck said as everybody giggled, hugging Chenle's arm. Chenle stayed quiet throughout their decisions and the seating arrangement resulted in Mark, Hendery, Xiaojun in one. And the other consisted of Yangyang, Donghyuck, Jisung, and Chenle.

"I want to be in the same one as Chenle," Mark blurted out, causing the others to stop what from going in their carriage.
"Um, okay? I guess I'll switch with you then. No biggie," Yangyang said skeptically, glaring at the older but secretly glad that he'll be able to ride with his crushes.

"Thanks," Mark gulped, ignoring Yangyang's eyes and everybody went in their seats.

Throughout the ride, Chenle could feel Mark's stare on him which was making him uncomfortable. Jisung can sense the younger tensing as he was seated beside him and looked at Mark.

Donghyuck was talking throughout the whole thing and everybody was listening to him, but Mark still kept his eyes on a certain black haired male.

"Mark did you hear?" Donghyuck snapped Mark out of his gaze.
"Huh? Hear what?"
Donghyuck smiled, "I said we should get matching bracelets! Wouldn't that be cool?!"

"Uh, no not really," Mark spoke flatly while rubbing the back of his nape. Donghyuck tilted his head in confusion, but shook it off.
"I'll buy it for us!" Donghyuck squealed as Mark rolled his eyes in annoyance

The seven boys were now on their way home, walking through the light breeze of the evening. Mark suddenly walked beside the younger, who was walking slightly away from the group.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked gently and Chenle jumped when he heard Mark's voice as he had been daydreaming. Chenle faked a smile and nodded.
"Yeah, I'm good."

"It doesn't seem like it," Mark stated the obvious and Chenle bit his lip out of nervousness as Jisung eyed the two very carefully from the other side of their group.

"I really am fine. No offense, but what's it to you?" Chenle retorted, but immediately regretting his choice of words as he saw Mark's eyes furrow.

Yangyang, Hendery, Xiaojun, and Donghyuck were busy having their own conversation to notice Mark and Chenle off to the side.

"I can't ask if you're fine?" Mark scoffed in agitation. Chenle shivered as he fiddled with his fingers, looking at the ground.
"I d-didn't mean it like that."

Chenle tried to walking faster away from Mark, but the older grabbed his arm. Jisung felt his blood boil through his veins. Chenle squirmed from his grasp, yelling in a whisper since he didn't want to disrupt the rest of their friends.
"Let go of me please!"

"No! Why should I? Can't you see that I care?!" Mark hissed and Chenle winced.

That's when Jisung had enough.

-🎨-

I smell drama 👀

Thank you guys for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

It's really nice out today and if it is where you live too, enjoy the weather! Take care of yourselves.

Please stay safe, happy, and healthy 💕
Much love..x

Gummy Bear Acception 《Chensung》||Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें