+Chapter 14+

After a while of watching television and munching on gummy bears, it was time for Jisung to go home. Chenle had insisted him on walking him home, but Jisung declined as it was now dark and it was too dangerous for the younger to be out.

"How come you're stressing about your grades recently?" Jisung asked as they were making their way out of Chenle's house.
"I need to pass all my classes or else I won't be able to participate in the art show and I really want to do it," Chenle spoke with desperation in his voice.

"Don't worry you'll be able to pass for sure," Jisung reassured the younger, unchaining his bike from the rack.
"I don't know, but I can only hope!" Chenle said with an eager smile.

"I can help you. Are you free tomorrow?" Jisung asked, throwing one of his legs over his bike and sat down. Chenle blushed at the sudden question and nodded.
"Great, what time is good for you?"

"Any time. It doesn't matter to me," Chenle answered, clasping his hands behind his back as he stared at the ground and swayed side to side.
"I'll pick you up at noon and then we can go to my house," Jisung told, sticking his foot on the pedal.

Sure, Jisung wants to help the younger pass was so that he can pursue his wants. But another part of the reason, was simply just to be around the younger. Jisung enjoys his presence. He feels all bubbly around the adorable boy and he can't help but admire his beauty.

"Okay!" Chenle agreed and Jisung pat the younger's head before taking off.

"Hello?" Donghyuck answered the phone as Chenle immediately dialed the tanned male's number as soon as Jisung left.

"Did you set me up with him?!" Chenle asked, freaking out. He wasn't freaking out because Jisung offered to help him...okay, maybe he was freaking out because of that.

"Who is this 'him' you speak of?" Donghyuck responds, leaning back in his gamer chair.
"Jisung, who else?!"

"Calm your ass cheeks, babes. I didn't set anything up, I just told Jisung and Mark you were after school," Donghyuck said calmly and Chenle sighed.

"He's going to help tutor me now," Chenle shyly spoke, putting the phone on his other ear.
"Oooo that's great! My dad came home and told me Jisung was there to help you a bit today," the silver haired male started his game again, maneuvering the buttons on the controller.

"He's so perfect, Haechan. I could literally cry," Chenle spoke, pretending to a wipe an imaginary tear from his face.
"I'm sure," Donghyuck responded, paying attention to the video game on the screen.

"Are you even listening?" Chenle asked.
"Of course," Donghyuck told.
"Well, Jisung said he's going to pick me up tomo-"

"THAT'S RIGHT. I AM THE BADDEST BITCH, Y'ALL SUCK, HA!" Donghyuck cheered at the screen. He had one the game he was playing.
"IN YOUR FACE, MARK!" Donghyuck yelled, Mark rolling his eyes and groaned.

"Mark is there?!" Chenle asked, quite shocked at what he just heard.
"Yeah, we're playing video games," Donghyuck honestly said.

"When were you going to tell me he was there?" Chenle asked.
"When you stopped speaking and looks like here's my opportunity. Chenle, Mark is over my house right now!" Donghyuck excitedly told the younger who had he jaw dropped, though no one could see through the screen.

"I'll leave you to it. I won't be able to hang out this weekend because I'm being tutored. Goodbye, Haechan~ have fun," Chenle teased and hung the phone up.

Donghyuck giggled and looked over at Mark with a bashful smile. Mark just rolled his eyes, his lips in a thin line.
"Does he like Jisung or something?" Mark interrogated with an annoyed expression plastered on his face.

"It's not my business to tell. See and ask for yourself," Donghyuck sassily responded and threw himself at the younger, wrapping his arms around the boy.

Mark tried to pry the boy off, but no avail as the younger had already circled his arms and legs around him tightly.
"Get off of me," Mark growled a warning.

Donghyuck looked up at Mark with a smirk, "Or what?"

It was almost noon and Chenle had just finished taking a shower and getting dressed. He decided on wearing an oversized black and red sweater, which he stole from Yangyang and a pair of black jeans.

He grabbed his phone and bag and walked across the street, walking into Yangyang's house like he owned the place. He found Yangyang sitting on the couch so he plopped himself beside him.

"What's gotten you all dressed up?" Yangyang asked, staring at the younger's outfit. "Hey! That's my sweater. I've been looking everywhere for it!"

"Oops, it's so comfy!" Chenle flapped his sweater paws around like a bird. "Jisung is tutoring me."
"Ahh, I see we're making progress," Yangyang giggled.

"Slowly, but surely!" Chenle quickly spoke. He hung out with his cousin for the hour into it was time for Chenle to go back to his house and await Jisung's arrival.

"Hey," Jisung greeted, pressing the breaks of his bicycle.
"Hi!" Chenle responded eagerly, but shy. Jisung pat the back of his seat, signaling for the younger to sit down behind him and the younger did so.

"Hold on tight," Jisung demanded, placing Chenle's short arm around his waist as the younger blushed furiously.

They rode back to his house and hopped off the bike and into the older's house. "My parents are at work," Jisung told, and guided him towards the kitchen table.

They both sat down and Chenle pulled his work books from out of his bag.
"I like your shirt," Jisung complimented with a smile.

"Thank you! It's actually Yangyang's!" Chenle said as he continued to gather the materials for his work. Jisung felt his whole mood change. He was angry, yet hurt by what he heard. But he has no right to be so, since he hasn't told the younger about his 'newly' found feelings for him.

"Yeah, let's start with this page first," Jisung tried to avoid his gaze and pointed at the lave inside the textbook. He wasn't mad at the younger. No, of course not. He as mad at the fact that this Yangyang guy was stealing his Chenle away from him.

'He's mine,' the older said to himself.

-🎨-

Jisung is a possessive cutie uwu

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much for reading!

My new book Locket has been published! Go check out the introduction that had been updated if you want to!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Please stay safe, happy, and healthy <3

Much love...xxx