+Chapter 17+

Today was the day of the art show and Chenle woke up extra early. He was excited to attend. He found out a week ago that there will be a few judges who will be looking over each piece of art.

The winners, which only three will be selected, will receive a certificate and a recommendation later for any college of their choosing. Chenle was beyond nervous, but mainly motivated to try and win.

"Don't be nervous, Lele. Be the confident badass you are! Your art is astonishing. You'll definitely win," Donghyuck told with sass.
"I wouldn't say I'm confident..." Chenle murmured.

The five boys were sitting outside the school building, waiting to be called inside so the art show can start.

"You're really not, you just talk a lot for no reason," Mark added and Donghyuck raised his hand to slap him while Yangyang glared at him. Mark raised his hands in surrender.
"Chill, you guys are so light hearted when it comes to jokes."

"That wasn't a funny joke, dipshit," Donghyuck spat and Mark was ready to beat the tanned male. Jisung extended his arm across Mark's chest, blocking him from hitting anyone.

"Let's calm down. Chenle, you're going to be fine, don't worry," Jisung reassured. It's only been a day since they started their relationship and their friend group was still unaware about it.

Chenle smiled, "Thanks guys." They decided to play a few rounds of rock paper scissors while waiting to go inside. Donghyuck and Yangyang had a suspicion of Jisung and Chenle being weird, casually talking to one another with little tints of blushes on their faces.

"Yangyang!" A voice called out from the distance. Yangyang looked over as he recognized who that voice belonged to. He stood up, wiping the dirt off his pants and pushing a piece of hair behind his ear.

The group of friends eyed Yangyang as the said boy now displayed crimson cheeks.
"Hi, Xiaojun!" Yangyang greeted as the boy, Xiaojun, finally arrived in front of the younger.

"I didn't know you were participating in the art show. Why didn't you tell me? I would've bought you flowers or something," Xiaojun smiled as Yangyang was hypnotized by his sparkling eyes.

"Thank you, but I'm not the one participating. It's my cousin, Chenle," Yangyang managed to say without stuttering and pointed at his cousin. Xiaojun's eyes averted to the small black haired boy seated on the grass and smiled.

'Cousin?!' Jisung mentally cursed at his stupidity. How didn't he know that Yangyang was just his cousin? That explains a lot and he can't believe he got jealous for no reason.

'How embarrassing.'

"I'm Xiaojun! Best wishes for the art show," he encouraged and faced his eyes towards Yangyang once more while Chenle gave a small 'thank you.'
"Are you participating in the show?"

"No, I'm just here to help the staff set up," Xiaojun shook his head while Yangyang nodded, the silence growing over the two which was making the younger nervous.

"Well I should get going inside. Hendery must be waiting for me," the older broke the silence while patting Yangyang's hair.
"Hendery will love to hear that I ran into you today! Maybe we can all hang out later, if that's okay with your friends?"

Yangyang looked back at his group of friends who nodded in agreement and smiled. "That would be great. I'll see you later."
Xiaojun chuckled while loosening the first button of his shirt, "You sure will." Yangyang blushed as the older walked inside the school building.