Chapter 16

The next few months went by so fast, I rarely knew what the date was. The weather was starting to get warmer, as it was almost April. We had so much work, me and Harry rarely got to see each other outside of class, let alone go on a date, but I missed him too much to let this go on.

I saw Harry walking towards his next class and I tried to catch up with him.

"Harry! How are you?"

"I'm uh- pretty tired to be honest. How are you?"

"I could be better, but I was wondering if you'd like to go stargazing with me tonight. I can bring some snacks, and we can watch the stars together. It's supposed to be a really clear night, and we haven't spent time together in forever. What do you think?"

"That sounds amazing, Jocie. You truly are the best."

He kissed me on the cheek and we both went to our next class.

~~~~~~~~~~

After my classes, it was time to pick out something to wear, and Ginny was the perfect person for the job.

"Hey Ginny, can you help me pick out my outfit?"

"Sorry Jocie, I'm going to meet Noah. See you later."

"I- what?"

She walked out the door before I could say anything else. I knew Noah wasn't good for Ginny, but there wasn't much I could do about it.

I decided to just wear my white dress. It wasn't anything fancy, but I liked how it flowed.

I grabbed the basket full of snacks and headed up to the astronomy tower. I saw Harry leaning over the rail and I quietly sat the basket down and walked over to him.

I lightly rubbed my hand against his back and he flinched a little, but pulled me into a kiss immediately after. I didn't realize how much I missed his touch.

"I've missed you so much, Jocie."

I laid my hands against his chest and smiled at him.

"I've missed you too, Potter."

"Potter? Am I in trouble, Parker?"

"Oh shut up."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the blanket I brought.

"I'm so impressed. All this for me?"

I laughed at him and stuck a crisp in his mouth.

"Hey!"

He pulled another crisp out of the bag and threw it at me.

"You did not!"

I grabbed a handful and threw them at his face.

"Oh it's on."

I giggled and started to run as he chased me with another handful of crisps in his hand.

"Stop wasting food you git!" I shouted.

"You started it!" Harry laughed.

I ran back to the blanket and he rolled on top of me. We both started laughing uncontrollably and he looked into my eyes for a moment. I smirked and he dropped the crisps on my face.

We started laughing again and he pushed the crisps off. He then lightly kissed me and laid down on his back, with his hands behind his head.

"I lo-"

I gasped and caught myself, and my heart skipped a beat as I realized what I just said.

"I lo-ok forward to spending more time with you."

I gave him a nervous smile and he looked at me, extremely suspicious.

"You alright?" He asked.

"I'm great! Hey look at that constellation. It looks like a lighting bolt, just like your scar."

"Oh yeah, It does. Oh! Look at that one! It looks like a heart!"

I looked over at him and he smiled. His gaze went back to the stars but I continued to stare at him. He was perfect.

"Ooh, I love that one. It reminds me of you," Harry stated.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It looks like a bird of some sort," he replied.

"How does a bird remind you of me?" I scoffed.

"I'm not sure. I don't really know how to explain it."

I giggled a little and sat up. Harry had a worried look on his face and sat up as well.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, sounding genuinely worried.

I furrowed my brows and put a sad face on.

"Jocie, you can talk to me."

My expression changed so fast he didn't have time to process it. I quickly climbed on top of him and he gasped a bit.

"This okay?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

He nodded his head while holding his breath and I grasped his hair and pulled him into a kiss. I started lightly grinding on his lap and he smiled as we kissed.

His hands started caress my body and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I was now thrusting my hips into his.

He then flipped me over so he was on top of me, and he started to kiss down my neck,
and I let out a soft moan in his ear.

He chuckled a bit and his hand started to roam up my dress, with his lips back on mine.

"Harry," I quietly moaned.

"Are you okay with this?"

I nodded my head as I bit my lip. He slid his hand farther up my dress and my heart skipped a beat as I felt his fingertips on the lining of my underwear.

He suddenly stopped and I was confused at first, but then I heard giggling. It sounded like someone else had the same idea as us.

The couple ran up the stairs and my jaw dropped.

"Ginny?"