Chapter 29

"Jocie!"

I spun around and saw Harry running towards me, and we wrapped our arms around each other while sobbing. I took in his sweet scent and tried to forget that this might be last time I see him. I didn't want to let go, but I knew this was the last hug I would receive for a while.

I cupped my shaking hands around his face, and kissed him harder than I ever have before. The love I felt for him was unexplainable. I would never stop loving him.

"Please don't leave-please," he begged.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. Don't forget me. You-you promise?" I sobbed.

"I-I promise, Jocie."

"When Bellatrix is back in azkaban, find me at 981 Berkshire Avenue. It was where me and my mum used to live."

"O-ok," he nodded.

I looked deep into his eyes as the tears continued to stream down my face. I needed to tell him, as this was our goodbye.

"I love you, Harry. I love you so much."

He started to cry even harder and my heart shattered. This couldn't be the end, we were only getting started. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, why was our book ending now, when we were only on chapter 10?

"I love you too, Jocie. Me and you until the end, okay?"

I nodded as I squeezed his hand one last time and ran onto the helicopter. We took off, and I looked down at Harry who was on his knees, sobbing.

As I put my hands in my face and cried, I saw a bright green flash coming towards the helicopter. I covered my mouth in horror as I saw the dead body of the pilot falling out of the helicopter.

This couldn't be happening. Me and Harry were supposed to have our happy ending.

My body curled in fear as the helicopter rapidly plummeted to the ground. As I took my last breath all of me and Harry's memories flashed before my eyes.

The first time he asked me to the Yule Ball, and how excited I was.

Our first dance, and when he when he wrote and sang a song for me.

Our first date and how it didn't go exactly as planned, but was fixed with our first kiss in the snow.

When Fred caught us snogging on the common room couch, and how we both turned bright red.

When I took him on a date to the astronomy tower and we gazed at the beautiful stars and had a little food fight.

When he gave me that small little teddy for my birthday, and how I slept with it every night.

When I lost my virginity to him.

When we skipped our classes and swam in the prefects bath, and then went to hogsmeade.

Our last kiss.

It was always me and Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Jocie,

I miss you. Every second of every day.

I just can't love anyone else. I've tried for so long to move on, but I can't. You were one of a kind.

I see you every night, in my dreams. I'm holding you, just like I always used to. I can't live without you, you were my everything.

Our memories are the only thing that keeps me going. I can't help but hope that there's a possibility you're still alive. I'm just unable to process your death.

Not a day goes by where I don't imagine what we could have had, I wish we had more time.

I kept our promise. I will never forget you.

I love you, Jocelyn Parker.

Sincerely, Harry