Chapter 24

After ending it with Cedric, my thoughts were completely scattered, so when I walked into the gryffindor common room around 11, I was unpleasantly surprised.

"I knew you'd come," Harry smirked.

"It's not like I was looking forward to it," I cringed.

"Either way, I'm glad you're here," he replied.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"So are you going to explain why you wanted to see me, or just act like an idiot."

"Fine. I'll get straight to the point. You are so fucking annoying. I couldn't believe it when I found out you were dating Cedric. It's like you just don't give a shit about me anymore."

"You've got to be joking. Why would I give a shit about you? You cheated, Potter. Of course I'm going to move on."

"Don't play that card. I made a stupid mistake, just like you do all the time. You're such a hypocrite."

I gaped at him in disbelief.

"What happened to you?" I scoffed.

He stared me down as he walked closer to me. I could feel my heart pounding as I stood there motionless.

"You," he responded.

"What-"

He interrupted me by putting his hand behind my neck and smashing his lips into mine. I was so shocked that I didn't realize what he was doing until seconds later. He slid his tongue into my mouth and I grabbed his hair. I could already tell I was going to let all my anger out on him, and I was completely fine with it.

He quickly threw my shirt off and as his hands were roaming my body, I felt his fingertips start to unclip my bra. He's never seen me without a bra, and as much as I didn't care, there was still a part of me that did.

He slowly slid my bra off but took no time to admire me, as we were both angry with each other.

He then suddenly stopped and started to unbuckle his belt, and my heart started to race even faster as I understood what was about to happen.

His trousers slid off and I saw his erection through his underwear.

"Your turn."
~~~~~~~~~~

I leaned back into the couch, in complete ecstasy. I was still unable to grasp the fact that I had lost my virginity to Harry, but I couldn't have been happier. I wouldn't have wanted to have done it with anyone else.

I was completely and utterly in love with him, and those feelings were always there, I just pushed them down as far as I could. I wasn't going to keep lying to him by saying I was still angry with him, because I was anything but that.

I sat there thinking and trying to catch my breath, while Harry put his trousers back on.

"I'm not angry anymore," I assured.

He stared at me with no sign of emotion in his face, and I felt intimidated for some peculiar reason. He began to walk over to me, and sat beside me. He started to lightly stroke my hair, staring lovingly into my eyes.

"Me either," he began. "I'm so incredibly sorry, Jocie."

I looked at him in awe. There was nothing that could ever stop me from loving him.

"I forgive you, Harry."

He started to smile and lightly rubbed my thigh. He then leaned in and gave me multiple quick kisses.

"You're amazing, you know that, right?"

"Amazing at what?" I asked teasingly.

"Everything," he laughed.

I giggled and felt him put his hand on mine.

I looked up at him and stared into his eyes. Words couldn't begin to describe the love I felt for him. I've never loved anyone like I loved him, and I fell harder for him every day. I wondered if he felt the same way for me, because if he didn't, I'm not sure what I would do. He was my only source of happiness. It's not like I wanted him to be, but I didn't really have a choice.

I loved him so much, and I was tired of denying it.

a/n:
sorry this chapter is a little short, i originally wrote all the details about how they fucked lol but wattpad has been taking down stories with more mature content, sorry :/